Automatically adds repository size to GitHub's repository summary
## Now supports directory size ## Supports private repositories via Github token Follow these instructions to enable this extension on private repositories: https://github.com/harshjv/github-repo-size#private-repository For more details, visit https://github.com/harshjv/github-repo-size
- (2022-08-06) Trọng Phúc Ngô: Excellent! hope it doesn't contain malware or something
- (2022-05-09) Eren Alkan: This plugin does what github should do. beneficial
- (2022-01-28) Michael Blankenship: File sizes still show, but with new github UI, the repo size is not present on the landing page for any repo. Good job though!
- (2021-12-30) Shivam Anand: I have been using it for 2 years. This extension is useful. It never caused problem to me.
- (2021-12-12) TiDu Nguyen: Used to work, but as of now December 2021, it no longer works after GitHub made some changes to their UI
- (2021-09-23) John Magdy: it is no longer working after enabling github's dark mode...
- (2021-08-19) Mike Lee: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2021-08-15) Radek Raczkowski: Giving 5 stars to get this more popular but I hate that I need to click on the three dots to see the size. Can't it show the size by default, without user integration? Also, for some reason it stopped working but I fixed it by entering the token and no, this was a public repo.
- (2021-04-18) Noble Eugene: Extremely Perfect. I love it
- (2021-02-28) Oliver Valiente Oliva: It's so good
- (2021-02-12) Malachi Davis: Imagine having to use GitHubs API just to get the compressed size. lol. Thank you Harsh Vakharia. You are amazing! More like Smooth Vakharia!
- (2021-01-21) Viktor Vidakovic: excellent extension!! for private repos you need to generate token with repo scope; works for me
- (2020-12-01) Max Barrass: Works like a charm!
- (2020-11-20) Qasim Wani: Can't get it to work on GitHub dark mode.
- (2020-06-23) Azad Mamiyev: Github updated UI, so this extension does not work...
- (2020-03-21) David Stadem: instantly useful, exceeded expectations.
- (2019-10-04) 荒井晴斗: good job!!
- (2019-06-29) Renan 'RenanMsV': Looks great, working good so far
- (2019-06-06) Airat Airatov: как пользоваться? установил, зашел на случайный репозиторий на гитхабе, ничего не изменилось. браузер chrome.
- (2019-01-04) Zulhilmi Zainudin: When I test it on https://github.com/ruby/www.ruby-lang.org project, I saw no size tab. So, I clicked on the extension button and it asked me for GitHub token. Why this happened? From my understanding, the GitHub token is only required to access private repos size.
- (2018-10-26) Mickaël Allonneau: Malheureusement, la taille totale affichée pour certains dépôts n'est pas bonne... > Unfortunately, on some repositories the total size displayed is wrong...
- (2018-09-24) Rahul Shah: it gives the compressed size; not the actual size. Good concept so 4 stars to a fellow dev ;) I will give 5 stars if you show real size
- (2017-09-04) Greed: बहुत बढ़िया, बहुत काम कि चिज़ है
- (2017-06-21) Thiago Braga: Nice extension. Works perfectly! :)
- (2017-04-18) Amit Seal Ami: Works perfectly.
- (2016-12-19) McCall: Just what I needed. Thanks for making it! 👍
- (2016-12-06) Jason Ning: nice work
- (2016-10-28) Great, Does the job.
- (2020-06-10, v:0.5.0) Nicolas_Vacher: Private Github instance
Hello, Is it possible to use this extension with a private Github instance? If so, how to configure it? Thanks
- (2018-05-28, v:0.4.1) Alan Moore: Required Permissions
Why does this plugin need to "Read and change your data on github.com"? It seems read-only permissions should be sufficient.
- (2018-01-17, v:0.4.1) Kiran Reddy: its not working for me .. i can not see
i have added to chrome..but not able to see. on WINDOWS 10, 64 BIT.
- (2017-10-18, v:0.3.2) anil maddipatla: Its not working for me
Hi the plugin is not working its not showing any size. This is a private repo hosted in our company ..
- (2016-08-20, v:0.1.2) Rachel Yordán: Recursive count
The screenshot implies that only the files in the root directory are considered in the total size. Does it count files recursively within directories toward the total repository size?