Get free on-page SEO report with the best website SEO checker. Use SEO analysis to do audit for the most valuable pages at first.
Update 29.04.2021 1. Bug fixes 2. Improved performance Update 17.02.2021 1. Google Page Speed check added. 2. Bugs fixed. 3. Link to Sitechecker roadmap added. A free Sitechecker SEO Chrome Extension helps you quickly identify technical on-page SEO issues. By fixing them, you will improve your ranking and get more traffic and sales. A few reasons why people choose this SEO Checker - It’s free. You don’t need to create an account or pay for a subscription to start using it. - It’s fast. You can check any webpage in one click and get the report immediately. - It’s comprehensive. You can check all essential SEO parameters in one report, which is sorted by importance. - It’s trusted. Thousands of people use it in their daily SEO routine. Parameters you can check with this SEO tester 1. General info - Page HTTP status code - Page indexation status - Page size in megabytes 2. Content optimization - Title tag (how the title looks like and whether its length suits Google requirements) - Description tag (how description looks like and whether its length suits Google requirements) - H1-H6 check (helps to analyze content structure quickly) - Keyword density (helps to check whether there are enough keywords in the content) 3. Links - External links (URL, anchor text and its HTTP status code) - Internal links (URL, anchor text and its HTTP status code) - Subdomain links (URL, anchor text and its HTTP status code) 4. Search engine optimization - Canonical tag - Hreflang tags - Page indexability status in meta robots tag - Page indexability status in X-Robots tag - Page indexability status in robots.txt file 5. Images - Amount of detected images, their alt and title attributes, and their size in kilobytes. 6. Structured data - Availability of Open Graph tags their correct filling. Use cases 1. Detecting SEO issues on your top landing pages. Make sure that your best pages by traffic and sales have no critical SEO errors. 2. Giving a quick SEO overview for clients. Make a five-minute homepage audit for any client and increase the conversion rate from a lead to a customer. 3. Analyzing competitors’ webpages. Check which link structure and content structure your competitors use. 4. Checking whether donor pages with backlinks are indexable. Find out if website owners who placed backlinks to your website don’t use techniques of nofollow or noindex. 5. Detecting and fixing broken links and redirects. Find out internal and external links with non-200 HTTP status code and delete or change them. 6. Detecting and fixing keyword stuffing. Make sure your page content has enough keywords you are willing to rank for and don’t have spammy words that can hurt rankings. 7. Detecting images that should be compressed. Website SEO checker is available for United States, Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, Ukraine, France, Brazil, Netherlands, Pakistan, Canada, Italy, Turkey, Spain, India, Indonesia, Australia, Bangladesh, Poland, Vietnam, Philippines, Belgium, Mexico, Belarus, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Malaysia, Morocco, Romania, Nigeria, South Africa, Switzerland, Egypt, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Kazakhstan, Israel, Colombia, Thailand, Austria, Greece, Argentina, Ireland, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Sri Lanka, Czechia, Japan, Bulgaria, Hungary, Nepal, Peru, Serbia, Norway, Kenya, Finland, China, New Zealand, Lithuania, Tunisia, Chile, Algeria, South Korea, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Croatia, Latvia, Taiwan, Moldova, Estonia, Georgia, Slovenia, Ecuador, Armenia, Cyprus, Venezuela, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Ghana, Kuwait, Lebanon, Cameroon, Dominican Republic, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kyrgyzstan, North, Macedonia, Malta, Albania, Guatemala, Iraq, Panama, Uruguay, Oman, Palestine, Guatemala, Monaco, Maldives, Mauritius, Bahrain.
- (2021-03-16) fauzan jegstudio: this extension helpful for checking your SEO, but these extensions cannot check for localhost/offline website, I hope the author can improve for localhost/offline check :)
- (2021-03-08) Marco S: The extension does not check the currently open page but sends the link to a server which then checks the page. Therefore impractical and unnecessary as an extension.I wonder why they bothered to create an overlay here when a simple link to their site would suffice lol.
- (2021-02-03) Echo Njinx: thanks, https://www.edukatips.my.id One page seo in google
- (2020-11-05) Stacy N: the cool thing is that I can easily view all the parameters that I'm interested of in a convenient way
- (2020-10-29) Lisa Griffin: Easy navigation, clear Ui, only important checks. Highly recommend!
- (2020-07-23) Nick Nikolaev: I like the ability to highlight meta tags and nofollow links right on the page.
- (2019-11-08) Daniel Ljungqvist: If this website checker and it's extension is to be trusted, about 85% of the websites on the internet is at a terrible state. It always shows below 25-30/100 on all websites. It's a great tool to find even the slightest of mistakes tho.
- (2019-09-02) José - CostaBravaHouse: Una buena y sencilla herramienta para perfeccionar los aspectos SEO de nuestra web. Tiene todo lo que necesito y es fácil de utilizar para un principiante como yo. Muy recomendable
- (2019-08-15) Eventprofs Online Directory: A great SEO tool with a thorough breakdown of errors to fix and guidelines to improve your internal optimisation. I recommend this site 100%.
- (2019-08-14) Joseph Ongoma: Nice SEO tool.
- (2019-08-14) Dean Cobbold: Just installed but so far so good :-)
- (2019-08-14) La Gastroría Consulting: Estoy empezando a trabajar el SEO de mi web y realmente la información que te ofrece te ayuda a arreglar y enfocarte en las prioridades. Es un largo camino pero sin esta información no podría avanzar. ¡Muchas gracias!
- (2019-08-14) Fulco Wolf: A real help this which to my opinion every company should have installed for a better SEO check. Compliments!
- (2019-08-14) Marald Bes: Excellent quick extensions as a companion to the excellent website check / SEO tool
- (2018-12-05) Katherina Shypovskaya: Fast and easy to use plugin. This saves a lot of time during on page optimization.
- (2018-08-05) Abdul Muqsit: Please work on it, just like moz and other platform have extension you can also develop instead of redirection.
- (2018-07-11) Charlie Hall: only a web page shortcut no need for an extension
- (2018-04-29) David Heath: It just opens a website, which only lets you make one query before requiring membership. Why does this need access to my browsing history?
- (2018-01-23) Brain Box: Пока что лучший сервис в интрнете. Спасибо
- (2017-11-22) Boomer M: Very helpful tool to check website errors.
- (2017-11-22) Иван Палий: Очень просто и очень эффективно.
- (2021-07-06, v:3.3) Alexei Vashchenko: Does not work
Does not work at any page
- (2021-02-24, v:2.8) fauzan jegstudio: Google Page Speed
Google Page Speed not working
- (2021-01-17, v:2.6) Stephen Herewini: https://www.smartcarss.shop/
scam or not