Find out who is hosting any website with 1 simple mouse click.
W3bin.com is a free tool that lets you find out where websites are hosted. This extension will install a tiny button in your browser which will feature our logo. Whenever you are on any website, and you want to know interesting information about that site, simply click our logo, and you will be presented with a comprehensive report. Our report features information such as: * Hoster/ISP * IP * Server location * Page rank * Alexa rank * IP hostname * Daily visitors estimate * Daily income estimate * Website value estimate * Our 1 out of 5 domain rating * And much much more! Our service is totally free, and we have no daily look-up limits. Visit: http://w3bin.com/
- (2018-03-01) Viết Hoàng Đắc: It open new tab. I don't like. vntim.blogspot.com caytet.com svtre.com
- (2017-05-12) Alex Cancado: My fav tool to estimate website worth value so far. Thanks!
- (2017-03-14) Spencer: I have been using this extension for quite a while, and it provides a very quick and efficient way to check the WhoIs information for a website along with extra information including: other domains on that same IP Address; and Alexa ranking (although, in my experience, Alexa rankings are usually garbage). All-in-all, quite a helpful extension. Additionally, it is worth mentioning that in contrast to a couple other reviewers, I have not experienced any kind of ads or malware while using this extension.
- (2016-08-29) michael sungkono: nice
- (2016-05-08) Riz Manic: Very good tool for finding scam websites, some other hosting report websites do not give the appropriate information. You do, thanks so much.
- (2015-08-18) А Бабаев: Ужас!
- (2015-06-30) Carlos Alberto Jara: :-) ¡Excelente!
- (2015-05-01) TATA SKY NEW CONNECTION MANIMEGALAI ENTERPRISES: googd
- (2015-01-13) Mackenzie Gefre: installed with malware
- (2014-08-21) Lincoln Maurice: I'd like it if this would produce an elegant little popup with the hosting provider's name and a "more info" button.
- (2014-07-23) Alexis SG: funciona perfecto!
- (2014-07-17) Amir Lee: ahhh... I have seen better
- (2014-07-17) Ariel Hochstadt: Why send me to a new page to watch ads... I rather you just tell me who is hosting that site. No virus found, No malware, so I guess this is not too bad
- (2014-01-29) Excellent!
- (2013-12-13) Pablo B: Great!!!
- (2013-12-03) Sacha Roest: Very neat little tool. Use it all the time!
- (2013-09-21) Peter Mills: I work online a lot and have been looking for a tool that will allow me to find information about sites with ease, i wasn't looking for a big technical plugin, i wanted something lite and very easy to use! What is easier than 1 click! HostCabi i give you 5 stars!
- (2013-09-11) Roman: I like the WhoIs chrome extension, I've been searching for something like this for a while now. The simplicty and neatness of it is what I like the most. There are a few extensions for whois out there but they all suck, finally a good one that gives a good amount of useful data with a single click.