Use your text editor to write in your browser. Everything you type in the editor will be instantly updated in the browser.
When you're in a page with a text field (<textarea>, CodeMirror and ACE editor), click the GhostText button in the upper-right corner to open up Sublime Text. Everything you type in the editor will be instantly updated in the browser (and vice versa). Visit the "Website" below: • You can contribute on GitHub • Firefox and Atom extensions are available Copyright Guido Krömer MIT License: https://tldrlegal.com/license/mit-license
- (2019-12-17) Esaul Farfan: Awesome! Pretty easy to install and use, it will make my life easier. <3
- (2019-12-13) Cyrus Yip: Really good but would like the option to edit three areas at once through different tabs.
- (2019-11-25) Zhan Arno: Cool)) I like it. Very useful plugin.
- (2019-06-10) Dyno Fu: i tried several extensions withexeditor, chrome-bee, etc, this is the only one works flawlessly.
- (2019-06-09) S Kumar: Helpful
- (2019-03-03) Nexus Designs: Epic Addon for Developers love the integration wit sublimetext ❤
- (2019-01-24) Tim van der Horst: Wonderful editor-based magic 😉
- (2018-11-29) Javi Nievas: Imprescindible!
- (2018-10-09) Song Pandy: Incredible. It also support vim now.
- (2018-08-09) Kurt Griffiths: Using this with online text editors (such as for Anvil) is pure magic.
- (2018-08-06) Ryan: Absolutely amazing! It makes writing html in Wordpress posts and Joomla articles a breeze.
- (2018-07-25) Lewis Murray: Amazing, i use this when using hastebin for sharing my code! with emmet it's amazing
- (2018-07-22) F P: Super useful. This + the keybinding + VSCode w/ Markdown Preview enabled makes posting on GitHub/Reddit/etc. way more streamlined & efficient.
- (2018-06-12) William Dimitrios Paraschas: Awesome, thank you!
- (2018-04-12) Việt Trần: nice idea!
- (2018-04-08) Jonathan Lundy: Seamless. Helpful. Incredible.
- (2018-04-06) Burak Sormageç: Its amazing.. I cant tell anything else :)
- (2017-11-28) 川李: 超赞的扩展
- (2017-11-26) Rizky Syazuli: very useful. making adding custom css via wordpress's css editors less painful. still buggy when used with VSCode. i suggest switch to Atom when using this.
- (2017-09-19) Attila 22: This is so amazing! Really nice to be able to format things properly
- (2017-08-30) Jorge O. Uribe: Recomendado!
- (2017-06-28) Fred Callaway: I can't believe how well this plugin works!
- (2017-04-25) Gianluca Rigoletti: It works perfectly!
- (2017-04-16) reda ABDI: Great Idea, Great implementation. I will use it forever! Thank you so much ❤❤❤
- (2017-04-07) Wagner Bonfim: Funciona muito bem! É excelente para quem esteja usando uma plataforma de estudo online e queira utilizar o Sublime para agilizar o aprendizado.
- (2017-02-02, v:1.2.4) Alexei Kopylov: No synchronization between browser and Sublime
I've installed GhostText with Sublime, but when I click on the Ghost bottom, I do see the Sublime editor open, but there is no synchronization: I don't see the text in the Sublime editor, and when I type in the editor, I don't see it in browser.