Edit cookies related to the current page and all its CORS frames right from the popup interface
This open-source extension offers a toolbar interface to view and edit all the cookies that are related to the current page. For your convenience, the extension also lists those cookies that are accessed by cross-origin (CORS) subframes located on the current page. Cookies are categorized into different sections based on their origins. It is possible to edit different cookie properties right from the interface. Also, you can also delete the selected cookies. Features: 1. Import and export cookies to and from a JSON file 2. View all cookies related to the current tab even sub-frames 3. Open the cookie editor in a separate tab for a larger view 4. "Search Cookies by Domain" context menu over the action button 5. "Open Cookie Editor in new Tab" context menu over the action button 6. Export cookies in TEXT format (compatible with Wget and Curl command-line tools) For bug reports please use https://github.com/joue-quroi/cookie-editor/
- (2021-08-31) Rahi Islam: i cant edit cookie value. worst cookie editor ever. Its name should be cookie viewer not editor.
- (2021-01-06) Muhamad Rai: bintang 2 dulu kalo bagus bintang 3
- (2020-10-04) Dennis Myth: Cannot grab incognito session.
- (2020-06-27) AyouB 99: nice
- (2019-07-15) Коля Фёдоров: самый удобный реактор сookie
- (2018-09-27) [email protected]
- (2018-07-27) Christophe Gagnier: It displays all the cookies, but I can't find a way to create a new cookie. Also, when you delete a single cookie, it selects the next one but you can't do anything unless you reselect it again manually. Overall this extension is not really useful in its current state since it does not work very well