Influencer Marketing Analytics with our Chrome Extension
Gather Influencer Marketing engagement insights across Instagram and YouTube with the WeFind Chrome Extension. Automatically calculate the engagement rate of posts, videos, and influencer accounts on Instagram and YouTube. With the WeFind Chrome Extension you can view: - Audience size (Instagram & YouTube) - Average likes of an influencer account (Instagram) - Average comments (Instagram) - Influencer account overall engagement rate (Instagram) - Engagement rate of influencer post & video (Instagram & YouTube) - Likes of influencer post and video (Instagram & YouTube) - Posts per week of influencer account (Instagram) Save posts, influencers, and engagement data to an external WeFind Dashboard. WeFind comes with an external dashboard so you can: - Organize posts and influencer accounts into lists based on campaigns, verticals, and engagement rate - Share a specific list or multiple lists of posts, videos and influencers with your team - Download an unlimited amount of lists consisting of posts, influencers, and all engagement data Note: WeFind is not directly affiliated with Instagram or YouTube Support: Have any questions or feedback? Please get in touch with our support team at [email protected]
- (2020-07-29) Sherman Lim: it's only useful as a general reference. the saving and export option is pretty broken, i cannot save details of an influencer, i must save a random post in order to save it, the copy data does nothing, and even then, i cant find some of the posts that i saved even when it says "it's already on the list", And after you export it, you need to rearrange both influencers and posts data sheet manually to match the same analytics when they can just provide an option to put everything as 1. its not user friendly and it's lacking alot of configuration. its only good for a reference as a chrome browser, but the dashboard is total trash.
- (2020-04-16) Duda Resck: Don't waste your time, seriously. You add to your chrome extension, sign up in their website, then... There is a 7 day trial that already starts on day 6, after 20 minutes it completes the day 7 and you can't use the extension unless you pay or copy their link and share with friends and gain more days when they download the extension. PT: Não perca seu tempo, sinceramente. Você adiciona a extensão, faz a inscrição no site deles. até ai tudo bem... Ela te dá 7 dias de teste grátis, só que já começa a contando a partir do dia 6 como se já usasse a conta. Depois de 20 minutos, completa o dia 7 e você não consegue mais usar a extensão a não ser que pague ou divulgue um link deles com os amigos e a cada vez que baixam você ganha dia.
- (2020-02-13) Brad Hoos: This is a simple product that makes vetting IG & YT videos/posts much easier. Well designed and simple to use.
- (2020-02-12) Audrey Burke: Super helpful in showing creator data for media buys. Love it
- (2020-02-10) Kait Nowacki: Super helpful platform for discovering engaging creators on YouTube and Instagram, and it provides a ton of relevant data! It's a very intuitive tool, and set-up was a breeze!
- (2020-02-07) Eric De Witt: Very helpful tool to keep track of IG profiles and YT channels! The list feature is super simple but provides lots of utility.
- (2020-02-06) Caroline Shapiro: Platform is super easy to use and provides relevant data -- saves me a lot of time during influencer planning!
- (2020-02-06) Caitlin Christian: Fantastic platform for my in-house influencer needs. I'm constantly on Instagram and YouTube at work and it's a nice tool.
- (2020-02-06) Blair Mayrand: Easy to use -- very helpful tool when reviewing IG accounts and identifying key metrics for campaigns.
- (2020-01-31) Lauren Doherty: Really helpful tool when looking for options and reporting on engagement metrics for campaigns
- (2020-01-31) Kara Neal: Super helpful to see how my followers are engaging with my posts.
- (2020-01-22) Joel Beckett: This makes rooting out fake accounts so much easier.
- (2020-01-21) Jemand Nachname: How can i get a refund ?
- (2020-01-10) ZINEB BAILI: It seems that I cannot export or save the analytics per post because of some programmation error. Does anyone know how to handle this and have the same problem ? Thanks
- (2019-08-23) salman shikdar: I installed this extension yesterday.After one hour I removed it. But,after that no engagement calculator on online doesnt work on my chrome browser.I think they pushed something to my browser to let it happen.Because,before the installation,this online web apps doing pretty well.
- (2019-06-26) Andrew Currie: Do not use this app. The numbers it gives you is incorrect. Engagement Rate for Instagram is TE/TR x 100. in other words Total Engagements [likes+comments+sends+saves] / Total Reach (how many unique users received an impression) x 100 ... This value will give you a percentage engagement rate that represents how effective the post was in relation to the users who saw it. What this extension does is calculates the percentage of only likes and comments and weighs that against the number of followers you currently have. This does NOT provide any information which is true or useful because it does not tell you the success of the post unto the people who saw it. Further more it does not even account for the amount of followers you had at the time the post was put on Instagram only the amount you currently have. THE NUMBERS ARE WRONG AND USELESS. DO NOT BE FOOLED.
- (2018-12-18) Adib Mj: Awesome
- (2018-09-11) Neo Ramaphoko: NICE
- (2018-09-07) Sebastian Heyneman: Super helpful, there's nothing else quite like it! 5/5
- (2018-08-23) דודי לוי: Great app!!!
- (2018-08-15) Lindsay Powell Schwartz: Helpful feature to have at a glance when researching influencers!
- (2018-08-14) Wei-Lun, Chen: Easy to use, and it will be great if it can show more detail information.
- (2018-08-04) fashion vales: good and add more feature
- (2018-07-22) Ido Cohen: Works great!
- (2018-07-16) itay hamami: Awesome! Very helpful, recommended (: