ScreenShot and capture the whole Page, the whole tab and save it in PDF, PNG or copy to the clipboard
From now and forever enjoy the easy way of doing screen-shots the way You want them. # The size of the screen shot is up to you - Full Page screen shot - Visible Page screen shot - Your size screen shot # Download the screens the way You want - .PNG file - .PDF file - Copy to the clip-board to share with your friends # Little extras - Choose yourself a folder for your downloads - Simple editing tools for your screen-shots We care about You and Your needs, enjoy it!
- (2020-04-16) Epp-Kristiina Keerov: Captures by screen, not the full website (including scrolling down to the bottom) - which was why I wanted it in the first place. Other functions seemed to work.
- (2020-04-15) Iulian Balinisteanu: It worked really great so far, but now the screenshots are blurry, and it's really annoying. Also capturing just an area is almost unusable because it starts with a predefined cropped square on the top of the page, so if you want to crop something on the bottom of a long page, good luck moving the square towards your desider location. I was expecting a crop tool, but anyway.
- (2020-04-15) Daniel Herrmann: Screen whole page does not work
- (2020-04-13) Sani Ramgi: Well this is the worst app ever. Doesn't work.
- (2020-04-12) Alex S: Can't capture whole page.
- (2020-04-06) Em kriss: I do not recommend it. It has several problems
- (2020-03-31) Hayze Productions: GARBAGE
- (2020-03-30) Vladimir Iakunin: I can't take screen shot!!
- (2020-03-29) OĞUZHAN UYANIK: Great!
- (2020-03-20) Celle Rolon: Useless. Extension says it's compatible with my brand new laptop but when clicking the extension and choosing 'Capture Area' nothing happens.
- (2020-03-18) ömer faruk bayrak: Didn't Work!!!
- (2020-03-16) Reece Griffin: Works great; had to refresh the page in question after installing the extension though cause I got a "page not loaded" error the first time I tried it..
- (2020-03-14) ThePixelKing: It literally did not work lol
- (2020-03-10) Amos Folarin: Works well. A blur extension to the editing would be very handy.
- (2020-03-07) Hosa Dokha: ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
- (2020-03-03) Michinori Kaneko: it has "capture area" which doesn't even work...
- (2020-02-26) Zoe-Louise Bell: Didn't work
- (2020-02-22) Doran Noir: This seems like a useful app and it definitely works, but every time I try to save my screen capture as a PNG, it saves in the most blurry low-quality possible. So, not for me.
- (2020-02-22) Jerry MacDonald: Works good, but leaves lines throughout and PDF is virtually useless unless it allowed me to pick where and how to separate sheet into pages for PDF. As it is, it cuts in landscape through middle of images trashing them. I would also like a shortcuts key so I could hit a set of keys to trigger.
- (2020-02-20) Lilas Long: click capture area no response
- (2020-02-18) Leslie Lemon: Did not work, Chrome is up to date. Capture area did nothing and whole page and visible area said it couldn't load.
- (2020-02-13) Phong Trần Ngọc: Didn't work for me.
- (2020-02-04) Starline food: Loved it
- (2020-02-04) Lucas Ultechak: muito bom! só podia ter a opção de incluir "etiqueta" de data e horário..
- (2020-02-03) info hack: excelente