ScreenShot and capture the whole Page, the whole tab and save it in PDF, PNG or copy to the clipboard
From now and forever enjoy the easy way of doing screen-shots the way You want them. # The size of the screen shot is up to you - Full Page screen shot - Visible Page screen shot - Your size screen shot # Download the screens the way You want - .PNG file - .PDF file - Copy to the clip-board to share with your friends # Little extras - Choose yourself a folder for your downloads - Simple editing tools for your screen-shots We care about You and Your needs, enjoy it!
- (2020-02-13) Phong Trần Ngọc: Didn't work for me.
- (2020-02-04) Starline food: Loved it
- (2020-02-04) Lucas Ultechak: muito bom! só podia ter a opção de incluir "etiqueta" de data e horário..
- (2020-02-03) Game play: excelente
- (2020-01-28) CS Woodhouse: Pay no attention to the negative reviews. This is the best screen shot extension I have tried. Click, copy, edit, paste/save. Almost all steps are intuitive so there is a short learning curve. The developers could make it even better by listing some easy fixes to some of the reported problems, e.g. 1. After installing, refresh page. 2. Full screen capture may not be your best option because when selected it will copy screen after screen if the webpage is long. If you want to capture only a specific range of screens, choose Capture Area and scroll down until you have the part that you want. 3. Edit before saving or copy/paste. 4. Click the Done button at the top of the screen to save your changes. That step escaped me several times because I didn't see the button (developers - maybe you could make it flash or make a brighter color) 5. If you save to the clipboard, you can go directly to email or a document and hit CTRL V to paste. There are more complicated extensions with more options, but for a simple capture and save or paste, it deserves a place on your toolbar. PS - I'm writing this glowing review after finding this extension last night when my paid capture software wouldn't let me accomplish what I needed to do quickly and with fewer steps. Sometimes fewer options are just what a tired mind needs!
- (2020-01-26) Cloudy daysxx: did not work for me DONT DOWNLOAD IT!
- (2020-01-23) D A: Capture screen area doesnt work
- (2020-01-22) Rachel Spalding: Does anyone here know how to capture a webpage without it skipping over crucial sentences that were I guess in what used to be called "the fold."?
- (2020-01-20) vorravit pinkaew: good
- (2020-01-16) David Elstob: Amazing! Since I upgraded to the new Windows Snip & Sketch, I could no longer take screenshots below the fold. With this little beauty, it's super easy and adjustable. Perfect. If it was eBay I'd give it A +++++ Cheers. :)
- (2020-01-15) Helga Mertz: Не працює
- (2020-01-14) Pablo Gonzalez: Works great on Brave, thank you!
- (2020-01-13) Fake Player: It dosent work and refreshing dosent do anything
- (2020-01-13) Abhinav Teotia: waste of time
- (2020-01-12) Ella McKeown: It didn't work at the beggining but now it does and is Fab I really like it ! : )
- (2020-01-08) John Paradox: Said it could not capture full page, after scrolling to be sure full page was loaded
- (2020-01-07) C Sanyk: Tried it, but it doesn't seem to handle websites that have infinite scrolling. The screen capture tool I formerly used could do this, but it recently went to a subscription model. I will keep looking.
- (2020-01-06) Gary Burtka: Worked the first time I used it... kinda the second & not the third...
- (2020-01-06) Emran Nazir Emon: Awesome
- (2019-12-20) Tundwa Siyubo: VERY POOR!
- (2019-12-16) Erik Andri Budiman: I cannot Screenshot Whole the Page. i need that features, and save it into .pdf file, cuz i've tried save the whole page to .pdf but the additional icon image by CSS and something are not working, so i need to screenshot whole the page and save it to .pdf Please update ur Extension and make that Greate Features. Thanks
- (2019-12-14) Tomasz Plewnia: Would be great extension but has 2 serious flaws: 1. Does not work if HDR display option is activated in Windows 10. I need to turn it off every time before taking screenshot, otherwise it just black screen. 2. It creates terribly fuzzy picture. It supposed to be 1:1 screen capture, but for some reason result looks like after using diffuse filter.
- (2019-12-11) Error G: Does't work at all
- (2019-12-11) Marcel de Gier: Vaak alleen het zichtbare gedeelte de rest van de pagina komt er wel onder maar blijft dan wit ...
- (2019-12-05) Matteo Boglione: Cattura solo la porzione di schermo visibile.