Mix is a new way to discover and curate interesting things you find on the internet.
This is the old version of our extension - check out the latest version here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mix/pakcjidblmfebhbgoggdgbjkpjhefpgh
- (2019-02-28) Julie Howlin: Doesn't work. Nothing I save to Mix actually shows up since about last October. The extension appears to work but when I go to my collection my post is not there. I even have collections which say "Sorry you've not posted anything sad face emoji" when I definitely have and the tally at the top says there are posts in there. Then the extension vanished from chrome anyway. Thought re-installing it might help but it doesn't. I don't bother any more.
- (2019-02-03) Amanda Sautbine Clemmer: I was very disappointed by the switch to Mix. StumbleUpon was perpetually fresh, new and exciting. Now I just see a page of other pages bookmarked by users. I want to add more unique interests to my profile, and I miss clicking to see the next page SU would bring me to. I guess I'll stick with Reddit until something new comes along.
- (2018-12-14) Danny Done: Love the app, but this chrome extension is a deal killer. Nothing clicks or scrolls the way it should. Super wonky.
- (2018-11-01) David Brown: Please modify your program so that it becomes StumbleUpon again. PLEASE.
- (2018-10-17) Let Last Name: Seriously? Everything that StumbleUpon was is lost with this completely unoriginal piece of crap. We want a way to click on something and get presented with a new page. Not a list of possible interesting pages. There's plenty online like that already. Will not use Mix if it stays like this. Will also uninstall this useless extension.
- (2018-10-02) Ryan James: Amazed how SU downgraded their version! Excellent work to bring us back to the era where everything on the internet was confusing, annoying, unexciting, and time-consuming.
- (2018-09-15) OLena Art: Well, I'll give it a try. So far, I like it, but there is a lot can be done to improve it. Mix, take care of it's users and they will take care of your business :)
- (2018-08-21) Daya Creation: nice
- (2018-08-19) California Perspective: too many redirects error extension for chrome is not working Stumble upon was better
- (2018-07-30) KooKr6: I agree with alot of the reviews, mix is nothing like stumbleupon, the button was the best! Mix sucks...unless they give us a button.
- (2018-07-29) If it ain't broke don't MIX it !!! I will miss thee Stumbleupon !!! Don't let the door hit you in butt Mix !!!
- (2018-07-26) Marisa Horn: I put the chrome extension on and my posts never show up. I have no idea how to name or add a category other than general. It does not matter because I can not add a post directly either.
- (2018-07-20) Kevin McCarthy: I was honestly expecting something like StumbleUpon, but maybe simplified. This is...not that. It actually strikes me as a take on Pocket instead—essentially bookmarking. The most appealing part of StumbleUpon—clicking a button and "stumbling" upon a page you otherwise would've have—is completely lost. It made discovering new things fun. Mix does not; Mix sucks. Mix should add a similar stumbling function back in, with "mixed" sites as the sources of new site discovery.
- (2018-07-20) Emily Mathison: Like many previous reviewers, I loved StumbleUpon.com, but mix.com is not the same or an improvement. Indeed, when I visit my profile to look at what are my previous stumbles, I'm shortly met with a warning from google that phishing has recently been detected. To conclude, I wish I could rate Mix as zero stars, because A) Mix is no longer a discovery tool like SU was and B) the page layout is not crisp or clean and leaves much to be desired of the user experience.
- (2018-07-19) Chuck: The on-boarding from SU to Mix is horrible and it creates hundreds of private collections. Deleting them one by one with no bulk action functionality is a nightmare. Mix does not know what they are doing. They totally ruined the community. Bad navigation, bad user experience, bad functionality and bad overall everything. Does Mix even do a fraction of what StumbleUpon can do? GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-07-18) Gislaine Aguiar Ramalho: compre comigo e receba em casa rede.natura.net /espaco/gigiramalho
- (2018-07-17) Philip Norton: Why, just why. StumbleUpon was brilliant. Simple. Click a button, get a website I liked. What the hell is this. Not what I want, that's for sure.
- (2018-07-09) Michelle Mitchell-Tatomir: Don't get it, is this just a bookmarking tool? How is this an improvement to Stumbleupon? More like a massive downgrade. Shame.
- (2018-07-08) Boyana Channel: Very nice
- (2018-07-08) GreenWenonah: Oh My God. What the hell were you thinking? I'm not one for flaming reviews but I guess I'll make an exception... You took the thing everyone loved about StumbleUpon and replaced with this STEAMING PILE. The only reason you get one star is because zero stars isn't an option. To paraphrase Meg Ryan in Top Gun, fix this or lose me forever!
- (2018-07-03) Daniel Wilson: Who takes such a good concept for a site and shuts that down for this garbage?!?! This is nothing like StumbleUpon. Save yourself the trouble and don't waste your time with Mix. I hope someone can create something similar to SU in the future
- (2018-06-21) Justin Rupp: Took a great idea like Stumble and completely changed the format to something I don't care for, while shutting down a perfectly good service. Maybe you'll like it, but it just doesn't work for me like Stumble did.