A simplified way to access data on companies as you browse the web
Access data on companies (public, private, large, small, across all sectors!) directly in your browser tab as you navigate the web, eliminating the need for multiple tabs. As you browse a company’s website, the Craft Chrome Extension allows you to quickly view a summary snapshot of company information, in a right hand column, including office locations, description, operating metrics, summary financials, and more. Save time by streamlining your process: When you’re on a company’s website, simply click the plugin icon in your browser header to display Craft details on the company. You can click through to a full company profile on craft.co if you want to browse more information about the company. Perusing a website for a company that is not yet profiled on Craft? Just submit the company website directly in our plugin to request for the company to be added.
- (2019-10-29) pragnya s: Valuable tool!
- (2019-01-29) Super cool! Very useful. Great work, thanks!
- (2019-01-18) Seb Butt: An existing source of high quality data about companies, Craft has made it even more convenient to access through this extension; a personalised company crib sheet to hand when you need it, especially useful for prospecting calls.
- (2019-01-17) Elissa Maercklein: I like the simplicity and ease of use, especially for sales prospect intelligence - super helpful for researching companies without having to leave the company's website to get some more information on them.
- (2019-01-17) Henadzi Tsaryk: The extension helps to get important information about the company such as its office locations, key people, funding and operating metrics without even leaving the company website. Well done!
- (2019-01-17) Artem Litvinov: Love it!