Show a number before each Google search result so you can see where a site ranks.
Show a number before each Google search result so you can see where a site ranks. Nothing more, nothing less! Looking to display the ranking number of a website on the Google search results page? This extension is for you! I built this out of frustration of all other solutions, either not working or running extremely slow. I hope you like it, and please review it if you're happy with it!
- (2022-11-12) Vivek Gupta: not working
- (2022-04-05) shubham sharma: not working this extension
- (2021-08-18) Deepak Jena: Completely waste of time. Not working....
- (2021-08-10) Chris Kell: What a shame / waste of time. The extension doesn't work. Perhaps no longer supported.
- (2021-02-10) Mal Tonge: This was a fantastic extension but unfortunately it no longer works :(
- (2021-02-05) István Zoltán Vass: It worked up until about a month ago. I think it stopped working right after a windows update. It was a very handy extension, I used it for my work.
- (2021-01-19) Best Product Review Channel: It used to work, but not now.
- (2021-01-19) Mike Garcia: It used to work. It no longer works.
- (2021-01-15) Aasim Mistry: it does not work
- (2021-01-15) Alan Brandt: Hello, Yudi: FYI: Extension is NOT working.
- (2021-01-15) suman santra: not working
- (2019-04-02) Colin McDonald: Doesn't work for me; a) includes "people also ask" results in rank count b) numbers do not continue over the page - eg first result at top of page 2 is numbered "1"
Could you please especify which is the policy privacy about the data treatment collected by the extension?
- (2021-01-21, v:0.1.4) Krishna Murari: Not Working
From few days its not working
- (2021-01-15, v:0.1.4) Alan Brandt: EXTENSION NOT WORKING
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 #1 Google SERP counter stopped working. Now... Number Google Results has stopped working.
- (2019-09-30, v:0.1.4) Volo Press Books: Only getting the number '1'.
When I try to use the extension, a '1' appears next to the first result (always an ad), but there are no numbers beside any of the other results. I have restarted the browser after installation and cleared my cache, if that means anything. Please help!
- (2019-04-07, v:0.1.2) micom fa: Support another engines?
Can you support another search engine like yahoo, bing, yandex Thanks.
- (2019-02-28, v:0.1) Andrew Waring: Google Ads
Hey. Love this extension so thank you for working on this and making it available. I am wondering if there is any way to tweak this so that the count ignores AdWords ads on the serps? Thanks again :)