The Invenias Extension enables you to easily add people records to your database with the option to include them in existing…
The Invenias Extension enables you to easily add people records to your database with the option to include them in existing Assignment and/or Programme records. The Invenias Extension has two modes; Basic and Full. The Basic Parse only captures the current position for quick data gathering, whilst the Full Parse enables you to create a record with multiple positions, qualifications and categories. Version 1.0.17 adds the ability in Basic parse to set Progress Notes and Progress status when creating People and adding them as a Candidate to an Assignment. Version 1.0.18 fixes an issue where "Null" can be added to Progress Notes when basic parsing in certain workflows. Version 1.0.19 fixes an issue where the parser was stuck in a loading state when parsing some CVs. Version 1.1.0 updated the extension framework for stability & security improvements
- (2020-01-06) Sean Wilkes: Great way for parsing data in to Invenias from web pages
- (2021-09-21, v:1.0.16) priya dharshan: This extension is not working via some endpoint solutions
Could you please help me with all URL's associated with this extension so that we can bypass it from proxy. It's little urgent. Please share the URL's. Awaiting your response.
- (2020-03-22, v:1.0.14) Jill Pearson: Can't view PDFs in Chrome for Mac with Invenias extension enabled
Same problem here as ConnectGroup Limited's review above. I emailed Invenias Support about it today (posting this in March 2020.) I've disabled my extensions one at a time and discovered the culprit to be the Invenias extension. I'm on a Mac (Catalina 10.15.3, but wasn't working previously in 10.15.1 either) with Chrome v80.0.3987.149.
- (2020-03-03, v:1.0.14) Garrett Riggio: Not working as well as it did, and now login issues
Please help or update so this works again
- (2019-09-23, v:1.0.14) ConnectedGroup: Can not open pdf file once install this Invenias extension.
Can not open pdf file once install this Invenias extension.
- (2018-12-11, v:1.0.12) Wiet Panen: Error trying to install
This is what the error states when trying ot add this extension: 'COULD_NOT_GET_TEMP_DIRECTORY'