Instantly test any site on over a thousand platforms offered at CrossBrowserTesting.com
To Start: Click the CBT Extension For Live Testing: Select your browser/OS combination Click Add to add a different configuration to the quick launch list For Screenshot Select a list of browsers from the drop down list. Click “Run Screenshots” CrossBrowserTesting Features: -1500+ Browsers -Real iOS and Android Devices -Manual Testing and Session Recording -Automated Screenshots -Visual Comparisons -Selenium Testing -Integrations with Jenkins, TeamCity, WebDriver.IO, and more. -Local Testing Behind Firewalls To learn more, visit: https://crossbrowsertesting.com
- (2018-12-09) Duval Guerby: N'est pas fait pour localhost testing
- (2018-05-24) Tameem Bahri: Didn't work
- (2017-11-06) Mihai Hodovici: Este de mare utilitate Multumiri !!!
- (2017-06-01) 이수지: You can't do anything without paying for a plan
- (2017-04-26) Stephen Moo-Young: THE BEST
- (2017-02-23) MC Dasheon: I use this all the time now. It makes web testing sooooo much easier.
- (2017-02-23) Maggie F: Nice app. Works well.
- (2017-02-23) Lunasaur Craft: I love this! This is my new GO-to tool for testing.
- (2017-02-23) Simple to understand and use. I can run tests in one click! Nice work. :-D
- (2017-02-21) Abraham Nevado: A legion of browsers to test with in one click. Awesome!
- (2017-02-21) Shane Hatheway: Fast, simple, and efficient. 2 clicks in 5 seconds from any webpage, and you have a device lab at your fingertips. Essential and effortless for any tester.
- (2017-02-21) Bosh Sullen: Extremely easy to use.
- (2017-02-21) Eli Brumley: Finally a Quick & Easy Launcher for both Live Testing & Screenshots. Extension offers a wide range of device/os/browser configurations (real & simulator). A MUST HAVE for any power testers, on the GO!
- (2017-02-21) John Reese, III: Great for quickly testing a site when you ask yourself "Is this really what our users are seeing?"