SdbNavigator is a free and open source Amazon SimpleDB Administration Interface. More info on http://www.kingsquare.nl/sdbnavigator
- (2018-02-10) Julien Chenavas: Really useful!
- (2017-05-02) It works fairly well and is better than CLI commands or your own scripts. It does not always preserve credentials and the select queries do not filter the columns just the data
- (2015-06-27) Tristan Steele: Great, does everything I need. I do love the newer CSV export tool too.
- (2014-09-30) Naveen Vijay: Why does this add-on requires permission to access browsing history ?
- (2014-08-20) MOHIT KUMAR: good
- (2014-07-02) Andy Brook: Great Job. Would like to have ability to nominate a domain so that creds can be used for that domain only, and not have to use an 'admin' acct, that can see all, which is currently required.
- (2014-03-17) Slawomir Jasinski: Awesome. Works out of the box, very fast and clean interface. Good work!
- (2013-10-20) Yong Kian CHIN: It's pretty easy to use! Thanks!
- (2013-09-05) Roman Sergey: It was awesome until major Chrome update. Could you please check why it fails? (the troubled version is 29.0.1547.65)
- (2013-05-27) Niels Bertram: Very easy to use and excellent for the casual glance. Would be good if one could "endcode (put)", "decode (select)" columns to manage attribute values such as integer stored with offsets or dates in lexical format.
- (2013-04-22) David Goldfarb: Simple but effective.
- (2013-02-27) Keiji Hokamura: 使いやすい。満足です。 JSONのExport、Importも良い。
- (2013-02-21) Sergey Ivanov: Cute and easy. Thanks a lot!
- (2013-02-18) Michael SpyBot: Awesome. Thx.
- (2012-11-26) Vinit Jain: Multiple value for a single attribute is not supported,fix that soon
- (2012-10-11) Cole Markham: Nice tool. Support for switching regions was just added, which is great. Also, it needs to support multiple attributes. That is one of the key features of SimpleDB that is missing here. Other than that, very well written and easy to use.
- (2012-06-12) David Stone: Pretty easy to use. I don't know why I couldn't update the itemName(). But I was able to add a new item copy the data then delete the old one.
- (2012-05-11) 盧凱傑: Great! But I need multi value
- (2012-03-07) Walter Dal Mut: Great job! some bugs but great idea and work.
- (2011-12-15) Christopher Piggott: I like this tool, helped me figure out some things while still in the early stage of code development. The only thing I feel like it's missing is that every SimpleDB request returns the machine utilization used by that query. in the form of a field BoxUsage. I'd like to see that on the screen for the last request run.
- (2011-11-15) Gerardo Lopez: Simple and easy to use! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they don't support the US West (Oregon) region. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon.
- (2011-10-29) Aubrey Hewes: Nicest web tool for this so far. Does what needs to be done;-)