This plugin checks a domains availability straight from your toolbar. Perfect for web designers/developers.
*** TEMPORARILY DOWN due to a botnet abusing our service. We will be working on a fix and will try to issue updates for first week of August. Regular updates will then be put into place! *** This extension checks the availability of a domain name. What's the point of going to another page when you can check it from your toolbar. It fully supports IDN Domains encrypted with PunyCode for safe transmission. Can now quickly change between registrars by click the more... link when you search for a domain name. A large amount of domain extensions are supported, and if you want to suggest more or other registrars, leave a comment below and on the next release we'll try to put that one in. You can favourite a domain by clicking on the star when you search. The list is sortable and you can quickly filter by typing in the input box on the favourites tab. Automatic domain checker, periodically checks the expiry date and alerts you when the domains status changes. Watch domains manually by adding to favourites or check automatically, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly. Lookup domain whois information for any extension. Improved user interface, looks better now :) Perfect for any web designer or web developer. Supported registrars. GoDaddy, NetworkSolutions, Moniker, Dotster, 1and1, NameCheap, Register, Yahoo, HeartInternet, 123-Reg, FatCow, NetFirms, Daily, Name, Enom, FastHosts, Registro.br and more domain registrars Many supported TLDs and ccTLDs including com, net, org, biz, info, co.uk, mobi, name, asia, tel, at, be, bz, ca, cc, ch, cn, de, dk, es, eu, fr, in, it, li, me, nl, tv, us, ws and many more...
- (2017-05-03) Animal Family: Fake extensiton
- (2017-04-07) Laily Ara Akter: Doesn't work
- (2016-10-31) Gregory Smitherman: Doesn't work. Mostly Fake reviews. Also, I believe Jeff Kastner about the developer sneaking in and hijacking domains he likes.
- (2015-04-30) Evil Reiko: Useful tool!
- (2014-09-01) Io non l'ho mai installata eppure me la trovo!
- (2014-06-08) Jeff Kastner: Great way to lose a domain name you like. A couple months ago, I found a domain name I liked and went back the next day to register it and found it was registered. I thought that was incredibly odd but surely just coincidence? Well tonight, I found 2 domain names, wrote them down.. went back to check them in 30 minutes and both were now bought. Whoever is on the other end of this monitors your searches and they register what they like immediately! Don't use this or you'll lose any domain that sounds marketable at all.
- (2012-11-26) Juan Perez: Good extension but... The new version needs to grant access to ALL OUR DATA OF ALL WEBSITES... WTF?!?! Why you need this to simply check a domain? Deleted extension for this reason!
- (2012-03-21) Taner Yılmaz: Çok iyi
- (2012-01-18) Hadiyan Yusuf Kuntoro: very useful apps