This extension displays the inner width and innner height of the screen
Chrome has recently changed the way width and height of the current screen size is displayed while using the developer tools. I like the new responsive system, but find when I am using it I lose real estate on my screen. This is fine while I'm plugged into an external monitor. It becomes an issue when I'm on my laptop trying to maximize my screen space. This will simply put the pixel width and height for the real estate taken up by the screen into the upper right hand corner. I might create a config file to offer color and placement preferences in the future. Hope you find this useful. Fixed issue where fixed headers would hide the extension by raising z-index. Fixed issue where sites inherited font-size and/or font-family was illegible.
- (2020-01-22) Matthew Day: Unobtrusive and informative. Perfect. If it doesn't work for you, try it on a page that has nothing to do with Google. I initially thought it was broken but I was on the extension page itself.
- (2019-11-06) Tom Chen: If it's not working, please try restart Chrome. Very Useful. Simple and DO THE TRICK!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
- (2019-09-27) Dale Sheeley: Does not work
- (2019-07-16) susan moulton: Google Chrome is up to date Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) Doesn't work
- (2019-02-24) Alireza Gholami: very good
- (2018-11-18) SarfaraJ Uddin: Not working on my windows 8.1
- (2018-08-15) Keiome Nikke: Great little extension. I like to use it for testing break points on my website projects. Perfect for HTML development. I don't like that Chrome added an extra setting within the extensions that automatically disables it from working on local files, though.. So if it isn't working on a local HTML file opened within Chrome, go to Manage Extensions settings and change permissions for file URLs to on.
- (2018-04-23) Qbek Qbeczek: Działa dobrze, aktualizuje wymiary na bieżąco nawet podczas zmiany szerokości okna chrome.
- (2017-07-17) Cesar Llanes: funciona perfectamente
- (2017-03-19) Ignacio Carballal: It doesn't work
- (2016-11-03) Jesi Wu: If you're a developer or in the digital field. It's a no brainer. You NEED this extension.
- (2016-09-02) Joshua Logan: This is a great extension for anyone who is curious what size their browser window is. Don't know if I could live without it.
- (2016-05-24) Luca Buscaglia: Very usefull (Unfortunately I have Chrome 49!). It work also with offline page, great!
- (2016-04-14) Em Jay: It's not working.
- (2016-04-14) Justin Hamilton: Very effective. Does what it's intended for. And a good replacement now that Chrome has removed it from their devtools in recent versions. Even if Chrome brings it back, I would probably keep this extension. Occasionally, I'd open devtools just so I could get dimensions. Not necessary anymore.
- (2016-04-13) Mario Correa: So happy this is back now!
- (2016-04-08) Usman Chaudhary: I love having this feature back! Thanks!
- (2016-04-08) Works great! It was so frustrating when google changed this in the developer tools; this is a great workaround.
- (2020-01-14, v:0.0.0.4) mustaq ali: can't show height and width of chrome top corner
please fix this i m trying to see for webdeveloper...
- (2019-09-17, v:0.0.0.4) Aaron Avaste: Placement and color of numbers
If the background is black, then these numbers are not visible for the user, therefore it would be great to choose either color of size digits or a way to change their location from top right to lower right for example