The Best And Only Software You Will Need To Publish PROFITABLE Books On Amazon KDP
Everything you need to know to top the charts. Better than any of the paid services. COMPETITIVE ANALYZER This tool gives you an overview within seconds of all the books published for this keyword. You can analyze the amount of reviews, pages, the best seller rank, the price and the title of the books. The tool makes it very easy for you to see, if you want to publish a book for that niche. KEYWORD SUGGESTIONS Our Keyword Suggestion feature allows you to take advantage of connected keywords, which will be displayed. With this tool you can easily pick the right keywords for your book and create one big umbrella of keywords for the best possible results. DEEP SEO SCAN This exclusive tool displays connected words to your keyword. This way you can build your description and title based around the right connected keywords. Our Value system gives you a instant overview of all the words and which ones to use. NICHE PREDICTOR The Niche Predictor makes it possible for you to run a quick check of the suggested keyword based on the keyword you put in. The Analysis will show you all the relevant books published in that niche within seconds with all the important details.
- (2021-09-05) Charlock Vega: Unuseful
- (2021-05-24) Dyana Marquez: No results shown or given!!!
- (2021-05-20) Ian Woods: A joke extension doesn't show any results at all
- (2021-02-07) Siwa Budda: I love it but some options seams broken and looks like developer abandoned it? :( Anyway probably the best free tool.
- (2020-11-02) jacob john: Like earlier reviewer, looks like a FAKE extension. Does Nothing. Can't contact Developer. Developer noted as non existent on Google!!
- (2020-10-24) ألغاز و حلول: Fake extension don't show anything
- (2018-09-04) Koel Basu: Helpful
- (2018-09-04) Subhadip Basu: Really helpful tool for quick searching of profitable keywords for kindle books.
- (2021-10-15, v:1.20.10) Ty Broussard: Not working
Window drops down but it doesn't do anything or fill in?