M-Files for Chrome ensures optimal M-Files user experience for Google Chrome.
M-Files for Chrome makes editing documents more effortless by allowing you to check them out for editing as well as to check them back in once you are done. M-Files for Chrome is supported both for Windows and macOS users. Note: It is advised to clear the cache of your Google Chrome browser and reinstall the M-Files for Chrome extension, if the yellow ribbon remains in your M-Files Web or you are having trouble updating the extension.
- (2020-07-29) Daniel Sidler: Not working on a locked down VDI session using Chrome v84. Why we even need to install node.js runtime binaries on a Windows machine that has native support for v8 via Chrome is beyond me.
- (2020-01-09) Deon du Rand: Does not recognised it has been installed - display the same yellow banner asking to be installed.
- (2019-12-06) Patrick Jonas: M-file is the way to go with your business it you are looking for success with your business your need to read more on My life software who you benefit we effort working with these tools sharing friendly social media File sharing the more you read this the more you will able to do more for your business working with this tools I us my experience and knowledge the help our communities development so Check out our Business brands PAJEnterprises LLC, Inc you con join our email listing with Hubspot share legal publisher PAJEnterprises.com PAJ, Our business is a globally social mobile index , ETFs , AI , IPO , 5G , S&P 500 privacy public trading platform for the us of the pubic communities we share our knowledge we the public this is Why you need to join us on our journey come with benefit with effortless commit to our network teams groups share spreads investment strategies
- (2019-10-25) Martin Lisowski: Now supports macOS, awesome! The installation is a bit complicated though (Mojave): 1. Add the Chrome extension for chrome web store. That gives you an "M" icon next to the address bar in Chrome. 2. Click M icon, go to Options - it opens a new Chrome tab. 3. In that tab click on "install...another thing". Chrome downloads a ZIP file. 4. Open the ZIP file, inside is a single "M-Files-for-Chrome.app". 5. Double click that app to install. It will fail since it's not signed nor from Apple App store. 6. Go to macOS System Preferences->Security. 7. There in General tab you will see an "Open Anyway" override to install said app. 8. Click that Open Anyway and confirm to start the M-Files-for-Chrome.app. It will open another window with text showing progress (apparently installing stuff) 9. Close that window once it instructs to do so. 10. Restart Chrome (maybe clear cache too) by using Quit Chrome from its menu 11. In Chrome you will see a notification popup when you access a new M-Files vault, you need to Allow that. 12. Yellow bar should be gone. You can now open a MS Word file by double clicking, then select Check Out or Read Only and it opens directly in MS Word. Works under macOS Mojave with MS Office apps. Pages/Numbers will open, but you cannot save back easily.
- (2019-06-06) Ryszard Bruski: Chrome on Windows 10 does not recognize it, it will install but when you start M-Files - it communicates to install M-Files for Chrome even though it is already done. Anyone have a solution?
- (2018-12-04) Justin Horner: Doesnt work on my Chrome. It's greyed out all the time except when I go to M Files' commercial website
- (2018-11-11) Bin Zhao: Doesn't work for us.
- (2018-01-24) Ian Manson: Doesn't function. Chrome never recognises that it's installed. No benefit for having had it installed can be seen at all! :(
- (2017-10-16) Daniel Glover: keeps crashing/not working using the chrome extension, soooo frustrating! Can't access documents I need for work.
- (2017-05-29) JoelArmania53: merci
- (2017-04-03) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "M-Files for Chrome". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-08) Jaime Costa: good
- (2016-04-15) Joona Heikkinen: Finally the Java applet is no longer needed. Works like a charm
- (2016-04-13) Erick Elizondo: One step at a time M-Files is becoming more powerfull and functional in every environment!