Display the strongest keywords of a webpage for search engines.
KGen retrieves every words of a page and lets you know how many time they appears and their weight in the page and their average position in the web page. It give you some stats on the content of the page to allows you to improve your content quality. KGen's also a good tool to view your competitors keyword strategy. KGen4Chrome 0.1 ->1.0 will be kind of "beta" extension. Please report any bug encountered !
- (2015-10-12) Glenn Hefley: The depth of my disappointment at wasting my time with this one is close to the same disappointment I feel when a liars' pants don't actually catch on fire. It seems that the author of this doesn't know what a 'keyword' is. For educational purposes - a 'keyword' is a word you would consider using to describe the page you are looking at -- or to find the page from a SERP. So, the word 'and' for example is not a keyword, nor are words such as 'this', 'that', myself, blue, turned, or 'on'. Even though I'm quite sure those words were used much more than others, they are still not keywords and the information given to the user by this program is therefore useless.
- (2013-09-13) Chris Pitch: Super extension mais ne fonctionne plus en version 29 de chrome j'espère que le petit bug va vite se réparer :) Merci
- (2013-08-27) don't working on last Chrome (v29)
- (2013-03-09) Nicolas Martin: Félicitation au developpeur, une super appli.
- (2018-10-01, v:0.7) Shérazade Dahmoune: Mon extension ne fonctionne pas
Bonjour, Quand je clique sur l'extension elle ne fonctionne pas.