Symfony2 Profiler shortcut
Give access to Symfoy 2 Profiler if any Response from a server is made with the "X-Debug-Token". Very useful for REST & AJAX Development/testing # Last update : - No more 404 with the profiler url picker - UI performance improved # In details This is an extension that help developer and/or tester to see relevant information on Symfony 2 based applications. When you enable debug mode, you probably noticed a toolBar at the bottom. Very useful, clicking on it lead the the Profiler. The profiler make easy to access logs and many information about the current request. This extension is here to allow you to access easily to the fofiler event if the debug toolbar is disabled or not shown. If you already made REST application with Symfony2 framework, you know that the Debug tool bar only show up if you render a real webPage. If you render JSON or XML, you just have the result and to go to the Profiler is a long way. Actually, if you look at the Response headers, you'll notice a "X-Debug-Token:0b274e"; This is the key to go to the debugger. This extension can help you to open the profiler of AJAX/XHR request made on your website.
- (2017-03-23) Александр Ленский: Best tool!
- (2016-12-20) Piotr Żuralski: przydatne
- (2016-09-13) Raquel Rubinstein Tavares Leal: Eu estou muito satisfeita ele cumpre a sua função e é um ótimo depuradori
- (2016-04-13) Karlos Presumido: This is perfect, is working also with silex. Thanks for the work :)
- (2015-09-03) elvis leon: uff muy buena extensión
- (2014-09-17) Ricardo Coelho: Bien pratique (pour Symfony2.4+)
- (2014-08-24) Mikołaj Sochacki: Excellent!!!
- (2014-07-15) Excellent tool, particularly for AJAX intensive apps. Thank you!!
- (2014-07-02) Umed Khudoiberdiev: Good plugin! Author, I recommend you to add support of X-Debug-Token-Link header, introduced in symfony 2.4. And also it would ber very nice if plugin could be shown not in the separate tab or popup, but in the bottom of the page, as in ordinary symfony pages with debug information in the bottom of the page
- (2014-04-09) Anoop Jain: Awesome tool!
- (2014-03-28) Yosvel Quintero: Great tool for developing RESTful web applications with Symfony2 Thanks!
- (2014-03-13) Andrew Atkinson: Great, Allows me to see the ajax response profilers on 2.3. no problems I can see
- (2014-02-18) Santos Jimenez: Ideal para peticiones AJAX REST. Detecta los requests y te permite cargar el profiler para cada uno de ellos.
- (2013-11-06) Nicolai Froehlich: Super useful... Didn't have any problems with it yet. Please note that for legacy symfony 2.1.x you will need to change the header name in the options to lowercase "x-debug-token". Automatic detection of the lowercase header or at least the possibility to it from a predefined dropdown could be little improvement. Anyways thanks for this great extension. Keep up the good work!
- (2013-10-01) Fabrice Potron: errors 404 -> ajouter /app_dev.php dans l'url
- (2013-09-30) Tristan Bessoussa: Does not work, it gives a 404 error when opening the profiler via the extension.
- (2013-09-26) Oh yeah!
- (2013-09-11) Awesome tool!!! Thank you
- (2019-11-28, v:0.6.3) Kevin Auvinet: Does not work with Symfony 4
Hi, Can you tell me if your extension is working for Symfony 4.X ? I download it, and try to configure it, but it does not work. Thank you for your anwser.
- (2016-01-15, v:0.6.3) JLB blanton-powell: Which extensions do I need?
I chose Developer after adding many extensions, thinking they are all ok because they're google or offered!! Well too little, too late.... I already have problems on my brand new chromebook... Is there any thing yall can suggest.... 2015 was riddled by hackers, malware, infections, trojans, viruses, colds and flus (ha!)... 7-8 months of hell and I'm still not ok.... it really took me for a long, stressful, frustrating, I think I'm going crazy kind of year... Man, i9 will be donme with all devices if something else messes me up... what happenm3ed to the good old days when you were covered by the virus protection you JUST purchased... I went thru so many and so on... anyway, all this password verification, 2 step, 3 step, locking every app and phone and laptop... Just freaking on muy nerves!!!