Extension to format and view JSON, from Web, Input or File.
FEATURES * Format JSON and JSONP input or responses * Minify or Beautify JSON * Theme support * Syntax highlighting * Collapsible trees, with indent guides * Recursive collapsible elements * Clickable URLs * Toggle between raw and parsed JSON * Line numbers * Works on any valid JSON page – URL doesn't matter * Works on local files too (if you enable this in `chrome://extensions`) * You can inspect the JSON by typing `djson` in the console * Counts items and properties in a collection * Show JSON path of the elements on hover and copy it with the context menu * Option to start with JSON collapsed (always or if the file is big) * Recognize nested JSON strings in properties value * Hashes, Encode, Time Strings, Numbers utils Pro Tip * Hold down control (or cmd on Mac) while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse all its siblings too. * Hold down shift while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse also all his children
- (2023-01-19) Eliseu Monar dos Santos: Finally a JSON viewer that shows the number of items inside arrays!
- (2022-12-16) Sergey Krukowski: The best! Line numbers, counts items, object visualization from bracket to bracket with line, themes.. Thanks!
- (2022-11-11) wanqi xie: 除了可以格式化之外，还可以minisize,非常满意
- (2022-07-26) Great tool!
- (2022-05-19) Julia Ustyuzhanin: Excellent tool!
- (2022-03-18) 稀落的星: best
- (2022-01-04) Simon Hendrickx: Very useful json viewer with nested views and copyable paths!
- (2021-08-10) 김동혁: Chrome JSON Viewer 중에 이게 최고다
- (2021-04-11) Raihan Ul Islam Shezan: Installs malicious extensions like Touch VPN which launches automatically & runs in the background, even after closing chrome.
- (2021-04-08) Lauren Glenn: Seems nice although I got an error when using nested JSON.
- (2021-02-22) Shuyu Liang: Very useful
- (2021-02-15) Shailesh Sundram: Works perfectly every time. A great tool for developers.
- (2021-01-26) Ernesto Campese: Clean, good options for styling. The best so far.
- (2020-12-22) IIlIllI lIlI: This one easily became the best json viewer ever. 1. Theme selection(including dark ones) 2. 'Input' available 3. Ctrl+F kind of things work 4. Collapse/Expand feature Thank you developers!
- (2020-12-20) 气象师: nice
- (2020-11-19) 轩辕谷歌: I like it very much！！！！！！
- (2020-09-28) Akash Kumar: Tried a number of JSON extensions on the Chrome Web Store and this one seems to be the best. The only problem, the arrows are a little faint to be seen easily, regardless of the theme being used.
- (2020-09-16) Sergio Wu: Works well.
- (2020-09-08) Ittai Oren: Best Json viewer available
- (2020-08-04) path copy – is what i missed in other plugins
- (2020-02-19) This is the best one. Expand/Collapse all, fast, actually has a loading animation during formatting, enough settings options, etc... I've used like 5+ of the top json formatters (and use it daily) and this is the best one.
- (2019-11-17) Ramirez Judy: It's really nice. It's satisfying. It's worth it.
- (2019-10-27) Дмитрий: very good!
- (2019-09-13) Humberto Garza: I think this is the best formatted of them all! It has a really basic but really useful feature "Collapse all". They added a checkbox option to "Format JSON with collapsed children (always) " , they have themes, they have line numbers, they have a checkbox otption to "Show always the numbers of items in Objects and Arrays (not only when collapsed) " this is all I wanted and more!
- (2019-05-16) Allen Yang: Awesome
- (2018-12-18) Parth Shah: This tool just works without having to copy/paste anywhere or doing any other fancy work!
- (2018-06-22) Ihor Taranenko: Very useful.
- (2018-06-07) Julia Ustyuzhanin: amazing tool! Changed my life
- (2018-03-02) Anton Zdanov: The best. Thanks!
- (2018-02-08) Mikhail Matrosov: Convenient. Also you can copy-paste your json into the viewer
- (2017-12-14) Julio López Torres: Rápida, sencilla, intuitiva y se ajusta perfectamente a mis necesidades. Genial trabajo!
- (2017-12-09) E. De Vries: Intuitive and effective. A very productive tool. Thanks!
- (2017-12-08) Andrej Thorien Maderka: Working thanks!
- (2017-11-12) Guilherme S.: It's great, allowed me to view a local json file !
- (2017-10-26) shayan farzi: thanks it's very fast and useful
- (2017-09-13) Riven La: the best
- (2017-07-22) Aditya K: Easy to use, just click and put your json there, works online and with theme too. Awesome
- (2017-06-06) M Müller: Genial the option to display nested JSON !!!
- (2017-04-20) Nir Yehezkel: What an amazing tool!! it's so simple and useful! well done
- (2017-04-05) Дмитрий Н: very slow
- (2017-03-19) Itzik Shabtay: This is awesome! Thanks, really useful
- (2017-03-07) Gonny Graff: Great tool!! Simple, easy and fast!
- (2017-03-05) Ran Helfer: great tool for parsing JSON. I really prefer this tool over all these web free formatters. Nice, easy and simple. Looks really good.
- (2017-02-24) Ashique Valanchery: awesome tool
- (2017-02-05) Ayelet Amsalem: Love it!!! Fast and complete!
- (2017-01-29) eran liat cohen: A real time saver
- (2017-01-29) omer geiger: Awsome app! waiting for the new and improved version...
- (2019-09-13, v:0.6.0) Humberto Garza: Do you have a version for Firefox?
I really loved this extension and some people I know use Firefox more, so I would like to recommend this tool as well
- (2019-09-04, v:0.6.0) Not working
Hi, the json parsing isn't working for some reason.I tried it on following URL : https://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&titles=Main%20Page&prop=contributors&format=json
- (2018-07-27, v:0.4.4) view nested JSON not work
I clicked the button but nothing happened.
- (2017-02-15, v:0.2.2) wont parse json from php
Extension doesn't want to parse the following: http://meepmoop.com/info.php I've validated that it parses properly when I copy+paste into the pop-up. What am I doing wrong?