Extension to format and view JSON, from Web, Input or File.
FEATURES * Format JSON and JSONP input or responses * Minify or Beautify JSON * Theme support * Syntax highlighting * Collapsible trees, with indent guides * Recursive collapsible elements * Clickable URLs * Toggle between raw and parsed JSON * Line numbers * Works on any valid JSON page – URL doesn't matter * Works on local files too (if you enable this in `chrome://extensions`) * You can inspect the JSON by typing `djson` in the console * Counts items and properties in a collection * Show JSON path of the elements on hover and copy it with the context menu * Option to start with JSON collapsed (always or if the file is big) * Recognize nested JSON strings in properties value * Hashes, Encode, Time Strings, Numbers utils Pro Tip * Hold down control (or cmd on Mac) while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse all its siblings too. * Hold down shift while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse also all his children
- (2019-11-17) Ramirez Judy: It's really nice. It's satisfying. It's worth it.
- (2019-10-27) Вася Xeon: very good!
- (2019-09-13) Humberto Garza: I think this is the best formatted of them all! It has a really basic but really useful feature "Collapse all". They added a checkbox option to "Format JSON with collapsed children (always) " , they have themes, they have line numbers, they have a checkbox otption to "Show always the numbers of items in Objects and Arrays (not only when collapsed) " this is all I wanted and more!
- (2019-05-16) Allen Yang: Awesome
- (2018-12-18) Parth Shah: This tool just works without having to copy/paste anywhere or doing any other fancy work!
- (2018-06-22) Игорь Тараненко: Very useful.
- (2018-06-07) Julia Ustyuzhanin: amazing tool! Changed my life
- (2018-03-02) Anton Zdanov: The best. Thanks!
- (2018-02-08) Mikhail Matrosov: Convenient. Also you can copy-paste your json into the viewer
- (2017-12-14) Julio López Torres: Rápida, sencilla, intuitiva y se ajusta perfectamente a mis necesidades. Genial trabajo!
- (2017-12-09) E. De Vries: Intuitive and effective. A very productive tool. Thanks!
- (2017-12-08) Andrej Thorien Maderka: Working thanks!
- (2017-11-12) Guilherme Stein: It's great, allowed me to view a local json file !
- (2017-10-26) shayan farzi: thanks it's very fast and useful
- (2017-09-13) Riven La: the best
- (2017-07-22) Aditya K: Easy to use, just click and put your json there, works online and with theme too. Awesome
- (2017-06-06) M Müller: Genial the option to display nested JSON !!!
- (2017-04-20) Nir Yehezkel: What an amazing tool!! it's so simple and useful! well done
- (2017-04-05) Дмитрий Н: very slow
- (2017-03-19) Itzik Shabtay: This is awesome! Thanks, really useful
- (2017-03-07) Gonny Graff: Great tool!! Simple, easy and fast!
- (2017-03-05) Ran Helfer: great tool for parsing JSON. I really prefer this tool over all these web free formatters. Nice, easy and simple. Looks really good.
- (2017-02-24) Ashique Valanchery: awesome tool
- (2017-02-05) Ayelet Amsalem: Love it!!! Fast and complete!
- (2017-01-29) eran liat cohen: A real time saver
- (2019-09-13, v:0.6.0) Humberto Garza: Do you have a version for Firefox?
I really loved this extension and some people I know use Firefox more, so I would like to recommend this tool as well
- (2019-09-04, v:0.6.0) Omkar Jadhav: Not working
Hi, the json parsing isn't working for some reason.I tried it on following URL : https://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&titles=Main%20Page&prop=contributors&format=json
- (2018-07-27, v:0.4.4) view nested JSON not work
I clicked the button but nothing happened.
- (2017-02-15, v:0.2.2) Constantino Schillebeeckx: wont parse json from php
Extension doesn't want to parse the following: http://meepmoop.com/info.php I've validated that it parses properly when I copy+paste into the pop-up. What am I doing wrong?