A REST client for almost any web service.
You can... - perform HTTP requests with any method, URL, body and custom headers. - save favorite requests and organize them in collections. - view a history of your requests, which includes the full request and response. The add-on supports the following goodies: - Create and save your authorization headers with Basic or OAuth2 authentication. - Use placeholders in saved requests. - Use shortcuts for the frequently used actions (try pressing "?" to see the available shortcuts for the current context).
- (2020-02-15) ing suifon: There is always no response after I send my request!!
- (2019-03-18) Philipp Nauer: Very helpful Tool, to discover Rest-WebServices quickly and easy.
- (2019-01-17) Zsolt Bákonyi: Thank you, really useful even in Chrome an FF!
- (2018-07-29) Dmitry Skibitsky: Спасибо. Все работает исправно. Интерфейс приятный и понятный.
- (2018-05-09) 蔡振谦: 用了1年了 一直很好
- (2018-05-08) Philippe Addor: Great tool! Helped me to discover a problem with a service by suggesting the correct content-type after I set the display of the payload to XML.
- (2018-02-23) Vincent Pakson: I cant seem to find Rester in my google app extensions.
- (2017-08-16) EOP Johnson: Seems to so what is says. The 'must sign in' of POSTMAN was frustrating and overkill, so this lighter client is good
- (2019-07-11, v:3.11.2) Zsolt Bákonyi: Download binary attachment in response
Hi. How can i download binary attachment in response? I have a service, which respondes a PDF attachment. But i can see it as a text: Response 200 OK Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 15:05:59 GMT Server: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=2019-07-11T15_05_59.667609_c0ea76a641504c5695a31edb17f67d92.pdf Content-Length: 2521219 Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: application/pdf And in the response window i can see: %PDF-1.5 %ޭ�� 1 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 2 0 R >> endobj 3 0 obj << /BaseFont /GlyphLessFont /DescendantFonts [ 4 0 R ] /Encoding /Identity-H /Subtype /Type0 /ToUnicode 6 0 R /Type /Font >> endobj ...... And unable to save the binary content. Can you help me?
- (2019-03-18, v:3.10.0) Tutorials
where can i get tutorials on how to use rester/
- (2018-05-09, v:3.8.1) 蔡振谦: Cannot show response data
Cannot show response if open from History request in this version
- (2017-03-28, v:2.2.0) 下载失败