A REST client for almost any web service.
You can... - perform HTTP requests with any method, URL, body and custom headers. - save favorite requests and organize them in collections. - view a history of your requests, which includes the full request and response. The add-on supports the following goodies: - Create and save your authorization headers with Basic or OAuth2 authentication. - Use placeholders in saved requests. - Use shortcuts for the frequently used actions (try pressing "?" to see the available shortcuts for the current context).
- (2020-10-17) Rahul Bali: Great. minimal and functional. no bulky installation for things that already exist in my computer. thank you for this extension.
- (2020-10-14) Eugene Khoruzhenko: I am sure it will work great once I figure out how it works. I installed it, now what? The Overview says "It can..." do all the great stuff, but it does not say "Here is how you start it". Those screenshots look good, but how to I get there?
- (2020-08-21) Jesse Furlan: This is exactly what I wanted! Ever since Postman moved over to native client (requiring cookie import for authentication), I've been looking for something better. With this extension I can just login to my website and fire off authenticated REST calls in the extension. Very slick. UI can use some cleaning up but they're just small minor issues.
- (2020-06-23) Bit0r Mack: 非常好用，简单而强大
- (2020-02-15) ing suifon: There is always no response after I send my request!!
- (2019-03-18) Philipp Nauer: Very helpful Tool, to discover Rest-WebServices quickly and easy.
- (2019-01-17) Zsolt Bákonyi: Thank you, really useful even in Chrome an FF!
- (2018-07-29) Dmitry Skibitsky: Спасибо. Все работает исправно. Интерфейс приятный и понятный.
- (2018-05-09) 蔡振谦: 用了1年了 一直很好
- (2018-05-08) Philippe Addor: Great tool! Helped me to discover a problem with a service by suggesting the correct content-type after I set the display of the payload to XML.
- (2018-02-23) Vincent Pakson: I cant seem to find Rester in my google app extensions.
- (2017-08-16) EOP Johnson: Seems to so what is says. The 'must sign in' of POSTMAN was frustrating and overkill, so this lighter client is good
- (2021-09-16, v:4.7.0) Marco Santos: Bearer Token
how to use Bearer Token
- (2021-07-07, v:4.7.0) Marco Santos: Bearer Token
Bom dia, Como utilizar o Bearer Token na Autorização?. Obrigado
- (2021-03-31, v:4.4.0) Marco Salerno: Only Rester works!
Hello, I can reach my wifi switch using its API. From RESTer works fine, but noto from any other place such as browser or Python requests.post. It's a mistery, likely I am doing something wrong. So you are the only my hope. The question is: is there any way to see the exact command RESTer send to the device? Maybe I am missing something.
- (2019-07-11, v:3.11.2) Zsolt Bákonyi: Download binary attachment in response
Hi. How can i download binary attachment in response? I have a service, which respondes a PDF attachment. But i can see it as a text: Response 200 OK Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 15:05:59 GMT Server: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=2019-07-11T15_05_59.667609_c0ea76a641504c5695a31edb17f67d92.pdf Content-Length: 2521219 Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: application/pdf And in the response window i can see: %PDF-1.5 %ޭ�� 1 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 2 0 R >> endobj 3 0 obj << /BaseFont /GlyphLessFont /DescendantFonts [ 4 0 R ] /Encoding /Identity-H /Subtype /Type0 /ToUnicode 6 0 R /Type /Font >> endobj ...... And unable to save the binary content. Can you help me?
- (2019-03-18, v:3.10.0) Tutorials
where can i get tutorials on how to use rester/
- (2018-05-09, v:3.8.1) 蔡振谦: Cannot show response data
Cannot show response if open from History request in this version
- (2017-03-28, v:2.2.0) 下载失败