Watch Apple WWDC videos using Google Chrome
Chrome extension which lets you watch Apple's WWDC Developer Videos using Google Chrome (thus not having to use Safari). *Note that this extension only works on the developer videos, and not the live stream.* This extension automatically replaces the video that says "Streaming is available in Safari, and through the WWDC app." with the blocked video itself.
- (2018-04-21) Shawn Kong: IT WORKS FINE! TKS! but subtitles won't work，if add this feature，it will be perfect
- (2018-04-08) Melanie Brady: Is Apple a bunch of petulant jerks or what?
- (2017-11-10) Henrik Frank: Works perfectly
- (2017-09-12) R B: 12 Sept. extension not working
- (2017-09-04) max paint: Thank you!
- (2017-08-24) Dan Robichaud-Carew: THANK YOU!
- (2017-06-08) Varun Das: But we can't control the video quality. It loads up the highest quality.
- (2017-06-05) Nic Splatts: doesnt support livestream
- (2017-06-05) Came looking for something to watch the WWDC live stream, this does not support the live stream.
- (2017-03-16) Vadim Bulavin: Just what I needed. Thanks a lot.
- (2017-02-01) mohammad faani: Just got it to play WWDC on my chrome. Though it didn't play 2012 videos. Had to switch back to Safari. maybe some weird legacy issue
- (2016-09-25) Jacob R: Does exactly what it says. Fantastic for those that prefer Chrome.
- (2016-09-08) Eric McConkie: THANK YOU
- (2016-09-07) Matthew K: Doesn't work.
- (2016-09-07) addictedgooner: Doesn't work, still getting 'Your browser doesn't support live streaming of the event' More rubbish bloatware
- (2016-07-17) Miguel Martínez: It just works! Txns!
- (2016-06-29) Chris Dwyer: Does exactly what it says. Awesome work.
- (2016-05-17) Andrei Lima: GREAT!!! just was I'm looking for. Worked perfectly to me!
- (2016-04-20) Unknown: Appreciate for your great work! It's really convenient to use only Chrome instead of running Safari for WWDC videos.
- (2016-04-19) Dylan Shine: Incredible! Time and time again I go and try to watch a WWDC video on a Chrome browser, and that obnoxious message pops up. Thank you for making this extension!
- (2017-02-01, v:0.1.2) mohammad faani: It doesn't play 2012 videos
Idk why but it doesn't play 2012 videos, I just checked and it played 2013, 2016, didn't check the others. e.g. it didn't play https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2012/205/ while I was able to play it on Safari.
- (2016-09-07, v:0.1.2) James Alan: Need to watch iPhone 7 launch
Kindly help me out to watch iPhone 7 launch live. I've added WWDChrome extension. Dont know what to do after that.
- (2016-07-01, v:0.1.0) Salvatore Ruiu: Failed to load jquery-1.12.0.min.js
Hi, when I try to add the extension chrome report the error "Failed to load jquery-1.12.0.min.js".
- (2016-06-29, v:0.0.1) Avi Drissman: Double playing
On the 2016 video pages, it seems to work, but if you pause the visible video, there's apparently an invisible copy that is also autoplaying that you can't see.