Trigger Buy & Sell Orders by your trading account API using Tradingview’s Alerts. Setup Alerts on chart tools & strategy indicators.
Alerts Trader for TradingView extension enables cryptocurrency traders to trigger Buy & Sell orders to popular exchanges by extending TradingView's alerts system. Alerts can be attached to any of TradingView's charts tools & strategy indicators. Example of use cases: - Execute a buy order whenever price crosses a trendline - Execute a sell order whenever RSI goes above 72 - Execute a buy whenever price goes under "amount" - Attach orders to PineScript strategy indicators for automated trading Features: - Buy/Sell/Long/Short orders - Order generator tool (helps you generate an order which can be attached to an alert) - Retry orders (if an order fails, AT can resend orders until it succeeds) - Order history - Limit orders - Stop Loss, Take Profit & Trailing Stop orders - Simple & clean interface - Implements good money management into your trading Exchanges: - 10 popular Cryptocurrency exchanges are supported Payments: - In-App & Cryptocurrency payments are supported Found a bug? Have a feature request? Or just wish to have a chat. I'll happily answer any of your questions on discord: https://discord.gg/8DJzEXc
- (2019-08-14) Đại Hoàng: when support Huobi exchange?
- (2019-07-10) Philipp Schmidt: It does not work: i cant click settings or use it in any usefull way.
- (2019-06-12) thu p: This is the tool for Bitmex. It is way easier than autoview.
- (2019-05-10) eric: When I paid, I didn't see any option to auto-renew, but after the first month of service, it automatically debited without my knowledge. This is fraud! ! !
- (2019-01-27) risk coin: I can vouch for this one! As such this is the ext. I've been using for a while now to place my automated trades from my hand coded tradingview alerts scripts, and it the best out there and I have tried them all Best in class .... -it will not send double order even when you have multiple TV tabs open -it has order retry for system overload error handling
- (2018-12-29) Kacey Mand: I stumbled across the project by accident but I am so glad that I did. It is a must have if you are trading with trading view. It is of course in its early stages but the product on right now works perfectly and has not missed a single trade. I am very excited about all the future upgrades and features. Thank you Chipp for this amazing product.
- (2018-12-27) muon cho: Need more upgrades
- (2018-07-20) Mistake Not: Looks really good for such an early alpha. Can't wait to see the future versions.
- (2020-04-29, v:1.3.4) mojtaba mabudi: Set order
Is it possible to make a order like this for auto trading: sell after X% profit (X% increase of buying price) in Binance?
- (2020-01-26, v:1.3.4) Ajinkya Ingle: custom exchange
can i add custom exchange ?
- (2019-12-27, v:1.3.4) Rex Carroll: TradingView
Does your Auto Trader support all the brokers approved by Trading View, e.g. Trade Station?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.4) Servando Garcia: Kraken margin trading
Is Kraken margin trading supported ?
- (2019-08-29, v:1.3.4) Guilherme Hahn: Binance Margin Trade
I have enabled Margin Trade on Binance API, but the options long, short are not available. I was using it on Bitfinex without any problem. Is Alerts Trader prepared to Binance Margin Trading ?
- (2019-07-19, v:1.3.3) TripleLindy: Unable to connect to Kucoin after adding API, due to 'password' issue
I am unable to connect to Kucoin due to a 'password' error. Kucoin now requires a trade password, but there is no where to add it in Alerts Trader. Is there a solution/fix that I'm missing?
- (2019-07-17, v:1.3.3) ahmad naquib tenang salim musa: Forex
Hello,do u offer tradingview to MT4 alert?
- (2019-05-06, v:1.3.3) 9669339: Looking 4 programmer
I need to solve the problem with algo trading on bitmex (it can be solved with you plugin and custom tradingview strategy) please contact
- (2019-04-30, v:1.3.2) Jonathan Beck: discontinue
would like to deactivate subscription, i am unable to find where to do it
- (2019-04-28, v:1.3.2) Utpal Karmakar: alert command or order
want to post my sell order 0.00000015 btc bellow or 0.2% bellow for quick sell when trigering and at single alert want to buy and create sell order 5% up please help
- (2019-02-03, v:1.0.8) So Sorry
I currently use Autoview, but I am not going to pay an upfront fee to give this a try. Been scammed too many times by doing this. You need to offer a free trial period. So Sorry
- (2018-11-03, v:0.2.1) Arash Izadpanah: alert syntax
hi i want connect to binance with Crypto Trader and set order by tradingview strategy by alert but i don't know the syntax for Crypto Trader. Please, email the syntax for me. [email protected] Thank you