Developer tool for exploring localStorage and sessionStorage which lets you parse values
Local Storage Explorer brings you better ability to explore localStorage and sessionStorage values. It integrates with DevTools panel and can parse and beautify JSON values. Features: – LocalStorage JSON parser & beautifier – Shows value type and length – Delete keys and clear storage in one click – Light and Dark themes based on DevTools colour schemes – Adaptive design: comfortable work with a small window size
- (2021-10-04) Christoffer Brobäck: i don't know why this one didn't work for what i intended it for (accessing the extension storage) i know another similar extenion allowes me to do this, so i have to rate this one low as this is the feature i need from such a extension
- (2021-03-28) Aidan McQuay: Not working for me doesn't appear in dev tools.
- (2021-03-22) Leonie: Extension seems broken as of now.
- (2020-12-24) Mike Dentch: Opened ok for me. I don't know enough to rate it, so the middle is the most honest thing I can do. I'm just trying to make an old laptop & crappy wifi a little faster. Reading lots about big profiles & memory. Just want to know what inside. Make sure I have BU & understand whats happening when the BSODs happen. I maybe a nfg fng but I know the best button ever! CANCEL. This ext might help me learn enough to press OK
- (2019-12-11) Garrett Wesley: This extension was super helpful for me in debugging my own extension which saves data to local storage.
- (2019-02-15) Tan: Working well for me, thanks for the time saving!
- (2018-10-19) Alexey Zolotov: Love its simplicity. Thanks!
- (2018-07-01) Jon Ramir: Ok, there's people installing this without even knowing what Developer Tools is. To use this either right-click on a web page and click Inspect all the way at the bottom of the menu, press Ctrl+SHIFT+I or find the option in the three dot menu in More tools. The extension will be at the end, the last tab reads Local Storage Explorer. This extension does what is says.
- (2018-05-23) Luis Espinal: Poor support. "It apperas in Chrome DevTools" really, where in the DevTools? Moving on..
- (2018-03-15) Torben Hansen: Does not seem to do anything. Icon is always greyed out, and when clicking "Local Storage Explorer" in the menu it just opens "chrome web store"
- (2017-09-13) Jared: Perfect. Exactly what I was hoping for with a nice UI. Good job developer, keep up the great work!
- (2017-08-11) Fedor Makareev: Excellent expansion. Will auto storage update be implemented?
- (2016-11-14) Сергей Петенин: best json parser
- (2018-04-26, v:1.1.2) Lou Rayman: "unescape" the value?
is there a way to pass the value thru "unescape()" ?
- (2018-03-02, v:1.1.2) Patrick Boake: only opens chrome web store
installed the extension, click on (greyed out) icon, returns tio web store(?). Why is the icon greyed out? No usage info in GitHub (that I found).
- (2017-03-03, v:1.0.3) Evgeniya Belyaeva: sessionStorage
Does it support sessionStorage?