This extension runs through links on the current pages and checks whether they work
This extension runs through all of the links on the currently active webpage and shows their response status inline, and as an overall in a handy little popup. See the percentage complete, the number of good, bad and warning links, and how long the report took. You can also use the key combination Ctrl (Command) + Shift + K to run the extension. As well as checking all the links on a page you can click the green, amber and red sections in the pop up to view the links in a handy list. From there you can even click the link to find where it is on the page (as long as it's not hidden by a parent element). There is a context menu when right-clicking a link on the current webpage to run Link Checkr manually for that link. From there you can see the status of that link, hover over the icon to see more in-depth details, and click the icon to remove it. In the options you can switch between using HEAD and GET request methods. HEAD is faster, but GET is more reliable. It's entirely up to you which you choose!
- (2018-09-20) Biplob A Rabbi Bhuiyan: OMG !!! It's really excellent !!!
- (2017-04-20) Gary Miller: Good for a quick check, but the links with amber warnings on work without any problems, so I'm not sure why they aren't turning up as green. Plus, it sometimes fails to put an indicator on screen where a broken link is. Clicking on the results pane should, in an ideal world, jump to where that link is on the page, but it doesn't.
- (2017-03-17) Warmuser: Wonderful extension, thanks!
- (2016-11-14) Ferdi ansyah: Very Good
- (2016-08-08) ThatGamingWolf122: I love this extension but i have detected one issue with it, For this extension to check links it has to use the links (Using your network), Google picked up that i had visited lots of websites at once and blocked my IP for a short period of time under the suspicion of a botnet
- (2015-09-17) Goran Usljebrka: So far works great. Thank You for making this extension!
- (2015-05-15) Gus Armistead: Absolute wizardry!