Explore and Troubleshoot your WebGL scenes easily.
Spector is a tool aim to WebGl developers willing to know what happens on their context. It enables capturing all the available information from a frame. You will be empowered to look at your entire commands list with their associated visual states and context information. You will be able to Explore and Troubleshoot your WebGL and WebGL2 scenes easily. This is compatible with any WebGL capable browser and all the web based 3d engines as well as vanilla scripts.
- (2021-01-13) hoshi ike: so cool!
- (2020-10-23) Yutaka Obuchi: 100/10 would definitely save your life
- (2020-09-22) Shaun Smith: Powerful!!!
- (2020-08-19) Christoffer Årstrand: A great companion to Babylon.js when you want to debug all that automatic stuff it is doing under the hood.
- (2020-07-16) Supyrb GbR: Very good tool for understanding draw calls and command calls. Works also for three.js ❤
- (2020-01-16) Michael Herzog: Great tool!
- (2019-12-17) Dusan Bosnjak: Can't work with WebGL without this.
- (2019-10-23) Mr.Sonic Master: can come in useful but holy god awful lag, the FPS drops considerable simply by having this installed. from 600 fps to 20....
- (2019-04-15) Guillaume Aldebert: So easy to use and so useful !
- (2018-12-24) 汪白乐: cool pooooooowerful
- (2018-03-17) Chris Boyd: amazing
- (2017-11-30) Pascal Zwikirsch: praise the lord for this extension <3 <3 <3 made working with WebGL soooooo much easier/better
- (2017-10-25) Julien Moreau-Mathis: Just a must have for debugging !!
- (2017-09-21) Kev Zettler: must have for WebGL development
- (2017-05-13) Barth: Très utile pour l'optimisation !
- (2017-05-10) Gary Hsu: Awesome!
- (2017-05-04) Fil: loving it