Want to see which Pivotal Tracker stories you can work on? Turn any "blocked" or "needs <something>" stories red so they stand out!
Add some color to the Pivotal Tracker labels that slow down development. Any stories with a label of "blocked" or "needs <something>" will be an angry red. It makes it easy for developers, product managers and designers to see what can and cannot be worked on. My teams often use "needs assets" or "needs design" to signal our product designer or "needs detail" to alert our product manager that their attention is required. Works anywhere without customization needed! You can onboard someone to your team easily. You can install this on a new computer. You can set up any number of Pivotal Tracker projects. Red Labels for Pivotal Trackers just works.
- (2019-03-26) Easy to use and makes life easier. Awesome!
- (2017-02-23) David Kowis: I hope that the Pivotal tracker team gets this implemented. Can't live without the red labels.
- (2016-08-12) Nigel Pepper: Tracker team should implement this as default behavior. It's super-useful. Thanks Mike!
- (2016-02-27) Michael Xz: you are too cool)
- (2016-02-15) Natalie Devine: Great extension. Thank you!
- (2015-11-05) Super useful to keep track of blockers. I can't live without it now.
- (2015-10-20) Roni Yaniv: Wish it had an option to add custom labels to highlght. also - different colors. for example, we use "high", "medium" and "low" -severity labels to mark bugs. would be nice to make those red/orange/light green, for example.
- (2015-08-27) Craig Comperatore: Useful extension. Would be better if you could specify which words to highlight. We use "hold" instead of "needs"
- (2015-08-05) Mike Dalessio: Simple, yet powerful. Should be a default in Tracker.
- (2018-06-12, v:1.3.1) Nathan Swain: Extension causes Tracker to become unresponsive when cloning a panel
Hi There! Nathan with the Tracker support team here. Just wanted to let you know that we had a customer reporting that their page would become unresponsive when cloning a panel, such as the Icebox. After further investigation, we were able to isolate it to this extension, where disabling it resolves the problem. Thanks!
- (2016-05-13, v:1.3.0) Evgeniy Maslovskiy: Configurable labels
The ability to make labels configurate would make this plugin just perfect. Thanks!
- (2016-05-10, v:1.3.0) Esha Shah: does not support multiple instances
If i have 2 tracker tabs open in chrome, only one tab is supported by the plugin
- (2015-09-28, v:1.3.0) Nilam Patel: Other key words and color selection?
Ability to create your "own" keyword labels that would force the label to turn "red"? or the ability to define the color of label based on the "keyword" specified.