Hides activity details on Trello cards. Can now also be set to hide completed checklist items
Hide Activity Details When viewing a card, everything that was ever done to that card is displayed at the bottom. This is far more much information than most people care about, and it cluttered it so that comments were swamped. You can hide this by clicking “Hide Details”, but Trello doesn’t always remember your choice. You can set this extension to click that link for you every time you open a card. Activity details are always there, if you need them. Just click “Show Details”. Please note: this extension does not stop Trello tracking activity. Hide Completed Items I use checklists all the time, and only want to see the items I have left to do. You can hide completed items by clicking “Hide completed items” above the checklist, but Trello doesn’t hide them by default. You can set this extension to click that link for you every time you open a card. Your completed items don’t go anywhere, just click “Show checked items” to see them again. They’ll be hidden the next time you open the card. Show or Hide Card Label Text In list view, card labels are shown as a strip of colour. If you have given the label a name, this can also be displayed. This was always a hidden feature in Trello, and lately it appears Trello has removed this functionality. This option brings it back — switch it on display card label text, switch it off to hide it. Place Cursor in Two Factor Auth field If you have two factor authentication enabled, this option will place the cursor in the field when it appears. This extension is only tested in the the most recent version of Chrome. If reporting a problem, please try to be as specific as possible (e.g. what is not working and where, in which circumstances, etc).
- (2019-11-13) Muxin Li: THANK YOU I can finally find comments instead of scrolling past endless activity details. Needs to be part of the original Trello product; glad I found this extension!
- (2019-05-05) Joshua Clark: thanks for making this, seems insane to not have this included as an option in trello
- (2017-06-27) Artiom K.: works as advertised. It's sad it doesn't work out of the box.
- (2017-06-21) Jacqueline Wee: The Activity Details are so annoying... I am so glad I found you!
- (2016-08-29) Thomas Drum: Works perfectly!
- (2016-08-16) Thomas Eriksson: Works Perfect, even if I had to restart my computer first. Thank you developer for this! The world is too cluttered as it is...
- (2016-08-12) Duncan Street: Just what I was looking for! But, I still notice it shows the activity feed for when I've "attached" an item. Was that intentional? Would love to see that removed as well. Using Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit)
- (2016-07-26) George T. Wacker: Very helpful. The activities lists are annoying.
- (2016-07-06) Yvonne: it works!
- (2016-06-28) Matthew Peacey: amazing
- (2016-06-15) Duncan Pike: This is so helpful. You rock!
- (2016-06-03) Kenyon Bajus: Wow. Still can't believe Trello won't add this function to the core application. Thanks for creating the extension!
- (2019-05-16, v:3.2.2) Collin Burton: A slimmed down plugin would be handy
I wouldn't mind a slimmed down plugin that only hides completed checklist items. You can add works back to the labels (and remove them) by pressing the semicolon ";", and you can hide activity once on a card and it stays hidden on all cards unless you toggle it back on. But auto-hiding completed checklist items it really handy. I don't know why that's not a core option.
- (2016-08-16, v:1.1) Leon Chien: Enable/Disable toggle button
Very handy extension. I can't imagine anyone will provide this tool. Just a suggestion, if we can toggle enable and disable of "Hide activity" in the chrome top right side button for this extension, it will be nice. Use Case: Very occasionally, we want to see who moved the card.
- (2016-07-21, v:1.0) Not working II
'Loaded up today. I switched to comments only on the board view but couldn't find anything to change the card view. I assume this adjusts automatically but it didn't. I closed and reopened Trello but still the activity lists shows. Any idea what to do next please as this is a great idea...
- (2016-07-17, v:1.0) Not working II
loaded up today. I switched to comments only on the board view but couldn't find anything to change the card view. I assume this adjusts automatically but it didn't. I closed and reopened Trello but still the activity lists shows. Any idae what to do next please as this is a great idea...
- (2016-06-12, v:1.0) C Punter: not working
Using the latest version of Chrome an just installing your extension, this installs as it shoudl but does not remove anything.