Use our Web Clipper to save any website into Notion.
Notion is your all-in-one workspace, where you can write, plan, collaborate and get organized. Take notes, keep databases, build a wiki, project manage your team — all with one tool. We launched Notion Web Clipper so you can save any page on the web to your Notion workspace. Capture and organize all the articles, research and inspiration you want, and we’ll help you turn them into action. SAVE WITH ONE CLICK. If you come across something you want to keep, just hit the Notion button on the top right of your browser! ORGANIZE IMMEDIATELY. Choose exactly where you want to save your web pages. Add research to projects, articles to reading lists, etc. TAG, SHARE, COMMENT. Don't just store web pages and forget them. Notion makes it easy to turn them into action items, link them to projects, assign them to teammates, and more. You can read the pages you clip on any device, online or off. Happy clipping! ✂️
- (2020-01-22) Alberto Jose Vargas Brito: The best
- (2020-01-20) Imagine: Milanote is much better
- (2020-01-14) Çağatay Tüylü: Dear Notion Team, thank you for all your effort. You made realy good product but still need some improvements. Just I don't know why you are slowing. You always share the new version with a lot of improvements and addings. Especially your clipper app need improvements. Your last chrome update at Jun.2019. its been 6 months. We are not editing clipping images in your app and we want to add arrows, notes on the photos. Your clipper app is not clipping any code samples on the websites(sample codes are directly deleting with your clipper) I wish you are see my writings.
- (2020-01-10) Gunnar Gray: This is an awesome extension of Notion and useful for saving articles or resources. One thing I would add is the ability to add tags directly from the web clipper.
- (2019-12-30) Santiago Puigdéngolas: Web Clipper doesn't copy the content of the articles in Notion. It only retrieves the title and the URL. The spinning wheel never goes away
- (2019-12-27) Ali Bojic: Die Erweiterung "Notion Web Clipper" bietet alle Möglichkeiten die man braucht um Webseiten, Blogs, etc. in sein Workspace einzufügen. Ich würde mir nur noch wünschen, dass man durch klicken auf "Add To" nicht nur die Hauptdatabase's auswählen kann, sondern auch die Unterpunkte. Die Unterpunkte selbst eintippen ist zwar nicht schwer, kann jedoch etwas nerviger werden.
- (2019-12-19) Maolai He: 收藏速度挺快的，客户端界面简洁美观，只是免费版的只有1000个block，不知道够不够用，先用着吧。跟印象笔记相比，剪藏网页的速度快，功能更多；跟OneNote相比，没那么臃肿，启动要快一些，同步也很快。
- (2019-12-03) hamee: 아주우 좋아요
- (2019-11-12) XiV young: 部分网页获取资源不是很好 微信公众号的网页 图片无法获取 medium的文章无法获取
- (2019-11-07) Nick Zhang: Web clipper is such an important feature for applications like Notion, however the implementation here is just as poor as it can get. Page's data only got extracted 50% of the time, and the clipper's options are just so limited. Please Notion Dev Team, all of these have so much potential and you guys need to make version iterations a lot faster than what we are experiencing right now.
- (2019-10-23) Jason Smith: Needs SIGNIFICANT improvement to compete against evernote clipper Features that are absolutely needed; - Email Clipping (Gmail, Plain Text Etc) - Adding Tags/Properties to the Database Item (For example, tag the bookmark you just saved) - Ability to add note/remark to the saved link - Ability to figure out duplicate from the database
- (2019-10-22) Vangelis Vassalos: Very useful feature since the competition already offers that, works very fast, no problems there, but seriously devs should consider adding the ability to tag the note right from the popup clipper window... it is very annoying to clip the note and then having to go to notion app to tag it.... please add a tag field on the clipper menu.... otherwise great app!
- (2019-10-21) Sumon Sinha: Log in doesn't work. I don't know why. Tried re-installing it as well. Still same issue.
- (2019-10-15) 陈三县: 对图片支持不是很好
- (2019-10-09) Frederic Chan: Does not work with many websites. Please fix!
- (2019-10-07) 唐高智: great！！
- (2019-10-04) Fantasy Fang: Notion can't add the article in medium blog which is paid member status. After adding it into Notion, Notion appears: "We’re sorry, but there was a problem displaying this page. Please reload and try again."
- (2019-10-02) Alex Wijnands: This extension has great potential, however in it's current form it's lacking greatly. Currently not possible to add one or more tags, so organising is hard. Also when searching for a bookmark, the notion app does not search the full body of the page just saved, only the page-title. So very hard to find saved links after some time went by. In short, super easy to save pages to notion. But impractical to impossible to find the saved pages back.....making it unusable.
- (2019-09-21) Oren Mizrahi: Missing "Clip with Notion" in mouse right menu context. Simple yet obligatory.
- (2019-09-18) Venessa G: Meh. I guess I've been spoiled by Evernote's and OneNote's web clippers, because, while I really like the idea of shifting away from those products, this clipper is just way too basic for my needs. There seems to be no way to capture a portion of a webpage, rather than the entire thing. If I wanted the entire thing, I'd just bookmark it. This is a huge issue for me.I don't see the point in having a web clipper if you can't capture only the information you actually want. When I tried to clip a portion of an email in my Gmail account, the Notion clipper created a note that basically was just a link to the email. No text. Nothing. Just a link to the email. So... useless. If I wanted to find it in my email, I'd just go find it in my email. I really love the ability to create a roadmap for a project in Notion. I was hoping to be able to move all my notes over also and keep everything in one place moving forward. But without the ability to clip a portion/selection from a site along with the seeming inability to actually capture the text of a web-based email in a note, I will have to either clip to Evernote and then import to Notion or just use Notion for only the roadmap and use OneNote for my notes. Unless, of course, I'm able to find a different app that actually does *both* of those things. (Hello, developers.) I'm really sorely disappointed in this clipper and I don't get how so many reviews ignore its severe limitations.
- (2019-09-12) Lilico Chen: 很讚很喜歡notion 但我一直找不到document for quick adding hotkey for web clipper
- (2019-09-07) Yannick Germeau: Seems to work very well, can you add the possibility to use Notion as a new Tab Page ?
- (2019-08-26) Rah: Try clipping this, you'll see why this isn't very good... https://www.quora.com/Which-country-has-the-coolest-map/answer/Abu-Qasim-2?ch=10&share=6630ab39&srid=X2QfW
- (2019-08-21) Niko Bellic: 保存文字没有样式，建议改进，总体体验很棒！
- (2019-07-24) Алексей Рамазанов: классное расширение отличного приложения!