View your IP address and network information
The purpose of this plugin is very simple - to quickly get your IP address. Simply one-button click can get your IP and country (using the online lookup service) Version 1.2.4: - Bugfix for first number being cut Version 1.2.3: - Changed URL for ip detection to https Version 188.8.131.52: - Finally migrated to manifest version 2 - Minor CSS adjustments Version 1.2.2: - Fixed not working issues again Version 1.2.1: - Fixed not working issue Version 1.2: - Popup appears before loading finished - Added reload button - Last 5 IP addresses saved - Fixed not working links - IP address now auto-selects on single click
- (2019-05-29) Andreas F.: It works fine, but i don't know, whether it supports IPV6. A notification during change the IP would be helpful.
- (2019-04-22) P N: Shows my IP when I click on the addon button, and a list of previously checked IPs, works well.
- (2018-08-05) Jonathan Langlois: Cut off the first number of your IP address, thus not showing you the correct number. Also there are other extensions that use multiple sources to obtain your IP for fallback
- (2018-01-04) sniper bold: resa
- (2017-08-01) Khoa Bui: Best UP Tracker Extension right here. Just with a click, you'll see not only your IP address but also your ISP and location. Good job!
- (2015-07-10) Chris Waldron: Awesome plugin
- (2015-06-25) Laurent Casteil: Works well
- (2013-04-22) Diego Vieira: Awesome!
- (2012-04-20) γιδω Schonkeren: Indeed the best IP check tool for Chrome - simply because it just shows a pop-up. BUT IT IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE?? PLEASE ADVISE :)
- (2012-02-10) Jatinpreet Singh: best extension i found out of all :D
- (2011-11-24) Easy Goin: Doesn't work
- (2011-11-11) Pedro Stadler: For some reason it stopped working for me ..
- (2011-10-26) John Vic: I really love this extension and wish I could continue to use it, but I have an issue with what I read in the details section: This extension can access: Your data on all websites This item can read every page that you visit -- your bank, your web email, your Facebook page, and so on. Often, this kind of item needs to see all pages so that it can perform a limited task such as looking for RSS feeds that you might want to subscribe to. Caution: Besides seeing all your pages, this item could use your credentials (cookies) to request or modify your data from websites. *At least the Web Store is honest about what it can and cannot do but it confuses us with "perform limited task". Really this extension can do much more such as "read every page you visit". I'm removing every extension I wasn't aware had this ability. Back to using my OS to quickly see my IP address
- (2017-11-07, v:1.2.3) A. K.: First digit of the ip missing
The pop-up doesn't show the first digit of the ip address. Tested using various ips
- (2017-08-13, v:1.2.3) ExCe EssE: First number missing
It seems as the popup strips the first number in the ip-adress. abc.def.ghi is shown as bc.def.ghi
- (2015-10-06, v:184.108.40.206) Chris Waldron: Stopped working
Getting a forbidden message now using this? Could it be the source site blocking VPN IP's?
- (2015-07-10, v:220.127.116.11) Chris Waldron: Perfect, but shows city not state for US
I love this, it is perfect because it shows the host and location. I was wondering if it could show the city AND state though. Right now it shows city and country.
- (2015-07-01, v:18.104.22.168) Donald Tabone: Notify user of IP change
Would be nice to notify the user of a change of public IP if the extension checked the IP every (say) 5/10 mins