Generate sitemaps using Chrome browser. Especially intended for generating sitemaps for dynamic single-page applications (SPAs).
- (2020-03-19) Khaled Waleed: Great job all, Thank you very much.
- (2020-02-21) Natalia at Plyzer: Va muuuuuy lento.
- (2019-11-21) Peter Carter: Just crawled the base page then gave up. Tested on my site and another just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Rubbish.
- (2019-10-29) Anders Magnusson: Like others have said, it's a good idea, but it lacks the ability to limit simultaneously open tabs, which makes it impossible to make use of for any other than really small sites. As for retrieving the sitemap XML, when the crawl is done, it was added to my download queue, which is an acceptable solution to me. I would have preferred something like an export button though.
- (2019-09-11) James Hales: It generated a site map great for my website https://laughlete.com . I only wish it would include images in the <loc/> tags, perhaps by looking for Open Graph metadata or simple using an image on each page.
- (2019-09-06) ดูดวงตําราพระอาทิตย์โคราช: สามารถสร้างแผนผังเว็บไซต์ได้ https://www.youtube.com/c/ดูดวงตำราพระอาทิตย์โคราช
- (2019-08-30) Deepak K J: For my angular website it only fetched the href links present in my home page. Nothing else!
- (2019-07-25) Jon Trost: worked great!
- (2019-07-12) Kostas van Ruitenbeek: The generator works well for some sites, even SPA's. Sadly when (I believe) a loader is in front the website, the tool seems to think that the website has finished loading. It won't create more than 1 URL. A great addition would be if you could set a timer for the page to wait some seconds (perhaps configurable) before returning the XML.
- (2019-07-02) William Morris: for sitemaps : it's sure is ridiculous to upload your sitemap all the time, create a xml code which will retrieve all the db from the db so you don't have to upload all the time. this extension is crazy, opens the tabs so fast it's slowing the processor down at the same time browser freezes. delay for 5 sec. before you open a another tab. here is a example: https://apps.oscommerce.com/QN8hJ&google-xml-sitemap-seo
- (2019-05-08) Hoàng Nguyễn Huy: good
- (2019-04-30) Matthew Norkaitis: It opens a tab then immediately closes it for every new page... had close to 2k pages, the program knocked it out no problem.. with no errors.. thanks!
- (2019-04-25) Mohammed Shafi: Very bad extension . when generating sitemap so much error coming . Time waste Extension.
- (2019-04-18) Jacob Johnston: 100% sucks. It required odd permissions and then completely failed to crawl a basic site (https://cosourcery.com/). Literally only listed the base URL I gave it...
- (2019-04-15) Anthony Rice: Perfect for our university website. The output was 100% accurate with no missing pages and didn't go beyond our domain.
- (2019-04-10) Sebastián Peña FlowIT: no pude crear el sitemap de mi sitio y deja el navegador casi sin poder usar mientras se ejecuta. Otra cosa es que consume demasiada memoria
- (2019-04-06) Stevan Nikolovski: Fine Extension, only thing it needs is somehow to manage how many pages it opens simultaneously. Limiting RAM usage is a must with limiting how many tabs it opens in same time.
- (2019-01-30) Does not work with my react website. https://coins.labarum.info
- (2019-01-28) Raphael DDL: I liked. As discussed, opening one tab for each page might be a constrain, but for small websites, it's great. One thing I think needs to be implemented is a "wait time" before it crawls pages. That's because on pages that do an ajax call to get the "list", it didn't crawl it's contents due to not having a "wait time" between opening the page and the crawl. Example: My API returns data normally in less than a second. I'd configure to have a "wait time" of 1.5s after page load to start crawling, so it would detect my updated DOM with the list view.
- (2018-08-31) Donna Sander: It generates a pretty nice sitemap, but no way to then acquire it. Right-click disabled, can't copy it, export it, download it...which pretty much, makes it USELESS!!!!!
- (2018-08-08) Matt Thomas: Great idea, poor implementation. Launching a new browser tab for each URL is a good way to overwhelm a computer, not a good way to inspect a site.
- (2018-07-26) Lucas Gonze: Great job. I tried three things and it was clearly the best, in that it caught the most links and needed the least setup/hassle.
- (2018-07-10) Aziz Ali: I struggled a lot to make a sitemap for my website made with React.js and this did the job. Thanks. I had 460 pages and it worked great using a Macbook Pro 16GB RAM Intel i5. Here is my site https://ilovecoding.org
- (2018-05-22) Nihan Erdoğan: Computer crashed always. It's really useless...
- (2018-04-10) Kevin Freeman: This is a very cool app, but it needs some help for large sites- the app crashes on the big ones (1k+ pages)