Cloudinary Media Inspector
Cloudinary manage web and mobile media assets such as image and video upload, storage, manipulation, optimization and digital asset. This tool is to assist on analyzing media assets that provide a brief information in the summary tab about your digital media such as status, Time-To-First-Byte (TTFB), file size, and many more. It's also provide detailed information on the transformation of the media by breaking down of each transformations. Details information on request headers, response headers, as well as the performance timing of the media are also accessible on each tabs.
- (2021-07-29) Brenda Malone: I am in LOVE with This Tool. It provides entirely everything an SEO would need to know about images and video on pages. Outstanding, Thank you Cloudinary.
- (2020-09-29) Ran Rubinstein: Must have for any web developer looking to understand what image and videos are used on their page and how well they perform.
- (2020-08-18) Yuval Papish: Great tool. I've tried all the other, and this one will find out images on any layer. It also provides a lot of useful media info from the first click. There is a unique mode of seeing a grid of all media on the page in a single click.
- (2020-07-30) Oren Jokel: Easy way to review your images and videos over the website instead of using the Chrome's inspect element. Simply right click a resource in the webpage and click "Media Info". If you want to see the details of all your resources in the page, just click on the icon extension. Great tool.
- (2019-04-30) Sam Brace: I love this tool! If you need to analyze your site's images or videos, this is a great way to do so.