Optimize every aspect of your SEO and Content by leveraging Spark's unparalleled data and SEO insights The Spark Content Optimizer…
Optimize every aspect of your SEO and Content by leveraging Spark's unparalleled data and SEO insights The Spark Content Optimizer SEO Plugin is built to empower every user within your Enterprise - from content writers to merchandisers and from IT teams to designers - to help improve your site's search experience. This Content & SEO Optimization plugin gives you easy access to the most critical data and insights including 1) Access to your performance across billions of keywords from our Research Grid 2) On-the-fly technical audit of 40+ hard-to-find technical issues 3) Backlink authority information through Majestic 4) Check Broken links 5) Check the Page Speed score and Core Web Vitals and more! Over 2.5 years in development, this plugin is now freely available to anyone!
- (2020-12-23) Baoxian Qin: Works good.
- (2019-10-12) Jill Kocher Brown: No other SEO plug-in has as much page-level data. The fact that they offer it for free ... amazing. It only triggers when you click the icon so it's not continually slowing down your browser with every page load. The data appears in a tidy its left-hand dock: top-ranking keywords with Google Keyword Planner search volume, meta data, backlink data from Majestic, word count and relevance scores. It's made by seoClarity, one of the top SEO platforms out there, and a super bunch of folks. I happen to also be a paying customer of their platform (which is NOT required to use Spark's full feature list), and I can't say enough great things about their integrity and their development processes. This is NOT another bait and switch plug-in that you sign up for and then can't use until you upgrade. It's truly free, and offers truly great data you can't get in other plug-ins. Sincerely, Jill K. Brown, 13 years in SEO.
- (2019-10-03) Trond Larsen: Doesn't work. Clicked sign in with Google. Says sucessfull, redirecting forever....
- (2019-02-22) Alex Genadinik: Cant log in and can't use it - buggy.
- (2018-02-09) Hayden Counts: I like this tool, but what would make it stand out would be if if gave you a list of all the keywords each page is ranking for - is there a way to do this? Email me at [email protected] - Thank you!
- (2017-07-11) Melissa Ford: The previous version included keyword rank/search volume data. This was the primary reason I used the app. Now that it's gone, I find I use this program a lot less. It would be great if that feature came back.
- (2016-09-19) Coy RedGlass: This plugin is particularly useful to pull some quick stats and insights of competitor sites.
- (2016-06-28) Chris Boulanger: Gives you a lot of stats about the page, and is easy to understand. But there isn't anything particularly impressive here. Biggest downside is that it's spamware for Walmart. It loads walmart.com everytime I launch my browser. It would get a 3 or 4 star if not for the browser-hijacking.
- (2020-12-27, v:1.4.7) Prof. Mario Hector Vogel: ERROR
When I run the extension, it appears in RANKING and in KEYWORDS Failed to get data: server request error -1. What should I do to fix this error? Mario Hector Vogel [email protected]
- (2018-01-05, v:1.3.5) Crisnanda Santtos: Extensões
Não consigo remover O que eu quero
- (2017-08-21, v:1.3.5) Security risks
Hello, I had our IT team check the extension. They've checked the reviews and found the following: "Chris BoulangerModified Jun 28, 2016 Gives you a lot of stats about the page, and is easy to understand. But there isn't anything particularly impressive here. Biggest downside is that it's spamware for Walmart. It loads walmart.com everytime I launch my browser. It would get a 3 or 4 star if not for the browser-hijacking." As per above, our IT team responded that the extension creates a security risk to our business and have advised that I not used it or check with you if any issues have been resolved. Can you please clarify that the issue has been mitigated judging by the comments a year back?