Browsing with a map in hand
- (2018-10-22) Ivan F: Wiped the entire browser history. Good thing I had it saved. If only there was a warning this would happen, this would be a 4 star review.
- (2015-09-01) Ma Xiang: This is a very creative way and very helpful for scattered mind! However, I hope you can improve it by making it easier to navigate the history tree(zoom, drag, hotkey etc), and make it possible to go to the tab(instead of opening a new tab)when you click on that tab in the history tree.Also, it would be nice to show current tabs with a different color than the closed tabs, so I have a visual grasp of how many tabs I have now open. Thanks very much!
- (2018-07-01, v:1.2.5) kris schludermann: I can't figure out how to configure it
I want to configure this extension to help with survey history tracking. I would like to be able to extract portions of the URL in the history. However, I can only vist a URL in history. When taking surveys, I can not revisit a previous URL, because it is often a single use URL and generates and error message and is immediately changed. So how can I copy a complete previous URL or portion of the URL, without reloading the page.
- (2015-05-30, v:1.2.5) Daniel Haas: No Content in History
Description: Error Content: Can not display the content. No content included, security page, communication failure, or etc.
- (2014-08-09, v:1.2.5) Chris Benton: my google acaunt
- (2014-03-18, v:1.2.5) pratik patwari: regarding source code
I am developing this explicit tab history graph google extension. please could you help me how to proceed and if possible could I get the source code for your extension