Web Extension that lets you gain new developer skills, every time you open a New Tab
Gain new developer skills every time you open a New Tab! Choose which programming languages you want to get better at in extension options and get smarter every time you open a New Tab. All you need is 30 seconds to read and understand snippets of code and improve your knowledge. Saw something useful? Just copy/paste it into your code and you're golden!
- (2021-05-01) Yogi Katba: Great extension. But I miss my bookmark bar on new tab.
- (2021-03-07) Vahe Sevachyan: Great idea, Love it!
- (2021-02-18) Abderrahmane M: Awesome !
- (2021-02-04) Nikolai Dvinin: Need Java language, please add!
- (2021-01-31) Jonathan Jackson: Beautiful app that gives you the best tab experience!
- (2020-12-23) Hảo Trương: loved it
- (2020-12-23) Duc Trung: Loved it
- (2020-12-21) jahangir ahmed: very good extension teaches me alot
- (2020-12-16) Aditya Aggarwal: Please try to add Java in this extension
- (2020-11-16) Rahat Hosen: please add c# and .net program and interview
- (2020-11-03) michael Odz. Mtz.: Códigos cortos pero poderosos, muy buena extensión, aprendo mucho con solo unas lineas
- (2020-09-15) Isnel Gonzalez: This is awesome!! I just wish for this extension to escale to other specialties, such as Networking, Database, etc. Thanks guys. Nice done!!
- (2020-07-22) G B: Great idea, I hope it will support more languages in the future (especially C#).
- (2020-07-05) esemel: awwwesome! thanks a lot
- (2020-06-30) Bryan Aim: Teaches me alot
- (2020-03-07) Prosper Nglazi: So amazing to learn something new every time I open a tab
- (2020-02-13) Diana: Código corto e interesante para aprender un poco más cada día. Me parece una iniciativa genial. Buen trabajo!!
- (2020-01-14) Dimon210: Good extension. But, please, add C#.
- (2019-12-31) Maria Stervic: Total ripoff of 30 seconds of code.
- (2019-12-25) Ten Tackle: The extension is terribly outdated and rips off a bunch of open source projects. Visit the official website - https://www.30secondsofcode.org/ - instead!
- (2019-12-13) Leiko: It's wonderfull idea! Thx for this app. Please, don`t stop to develop this app and add tips for new languages! ^_^
- (2019-12-11) Pavel Yanushka: please add Java language
- (2019-11-15) Kazim Ali: I think this is one of the most thoughtful thought useful experience! It's a simple and amazing app!
- (2019-11-11) Bestin John: Amazing!
- (2019-11-06) Abdalla Elhosini: Very super awesome
- (2019-09-23) Ahmad Santarissy: Amazing tool, I love it and I use it everyday!
- (2019-08-10) Alberto García Morales: it's amazing!!!
- (2019-06-03) Zsolt Ráduly: Nice
- (2019-05-27) 旋仔: Plugin are very useful.Thanks for sharing.
- (2019-04-06) Vincent Desbeaux: Super extension ! Plein de petite chose à apprendre, et ça fait toujours plaisir.
- (2019-04-05) Istrajna Persevere: Small time investment, but effective
- (2019-03-22) awesome
- (2019-03-20) Mark Young: Wonderful little bits of knowledge one tab at a time.
- (2019-03-19) Huseyin Yuce: Gerçekten güzel ve faydalı
- (2019-03-06) Ist ganz witzig, die ersten Codebeispiele waren aber nicht so krass. Mal schauen wie es weiter geht. Aber geile Idee :+1:
- (2019-03-04) Gökhan Taşkan: I use Chrome for new blank tabs. The best!
- (2019-03-02) Mladen Maksimovic: Dude, this is awesome!
- (2019-02-22) Love it!
- (2019-02-20) MajorAtkins: Great thing. but on pop up window, related to ask for donation there is typo: "Seam" instead of "Seem" :)
- (2019-02-20) Luca Kino Maroni: I like it, but please, find a way to store my settings. I keep losing it at every new extension update!
- (2019-02-13) No Data: That's great! I'm looking forward to C++ and C#!
- (2019-02-09) Firefox_TN: great resources thanks !
- (2019-02-07) Loved it. It would be better if there is an option to favourite.
- (2019-02-06) So nice :)
- (2019-02-04) Vladimir: Great idea!
- (2019-02-04) Goran Gajic: I like the idea it's fun way to learn something new everyday
- (2019-02-04) Djordje Petrovic: Like it!
- (2019-02-04) Ivan Pantić: Very nicely done.
- (2021-03-17, v:1.2.0) Maciej Sulecki: Unusable without these features:
- Show once per a number of new tabs opened - Show only on the startup page not every new tab - Don't show during working hours - eg. 9am-5pm - Show bookmarks bar on this page (in chrome when you disable bookmark bar it shows only on the new tab page - it would be great if it could show on your page as it aims to replace the chrome's new tab) Without these features its too much noise, it's too annoying and badly influences productivity. Implement at least some of these and it will be usable - especially if you aim for developers, I love the product but can't use it in the current state.
- (2020-10-08, v:1.2.0) Fathah Crg: I installed the extension, but how can I see the result
I have already installed the extension, but how can I see the result. When I open a new tab nothing is showing up.
- (2020-05-18, v:1.2.0) Benjamin Hurand: "30 seconds of knowledge" on Opera GX
Hello, I discovered your addon during an internship I made and I loved the concept but I'm currently using Opera GX and I can't manage to make your addon work completely on my Web Browser. I have managed to get the addon installed using an other addon created by Opera itself wich allows to install Chrome Addons on Opera and it worked fine but I can't manage to get the Snippset on each New Tab : I can only get a random snippset manualy clicking on the extension in the right corner. If you could help me to fix this issues it would be so nice and I would be so gratefull. Or if you could adapt your addon and upload it on the Opera Store directly, it would even be so much better. Thanks you for your attention and your consideration. Benjamin Hurand
- (2019-12-11, v:1.2.0) Ростік Попович: new language
Please add java and kotlin Thanks
- (2019-04-08, v:1.2.0) Phil Whelan: Why do you need access to browser copy and paste data?
This poses a security issue.