Export data from the Developer Console
Many of the times we feel a requirement to export/copy data from Salesforce Developer Console directly. There can be multiple reasons for this like: 1) User don't have API level access to use Data Exporting tools like Data Loader, Workbench etc. 2) User can be an administrator who is not so aware of such other tools available in market 3) User wants a single click solution to directly export data in CSV from the Developer console itself. This Chrome Extension can help you to achieve this, Once this extension is installed it will be visible on the right side of your address bar, whenever you opens developer console. You just need to click on it and then it will open a popup window for you with all the data in CSV format and you can also click on the "Download CSV" link to directly download it. NOTE: Known Issues- Extension is not working on the new popup window, and currently you need to open the developer console in "New Tab" i.e. by using [Ctrl + Click].
- (2022-01-14) Neil Mitchell-Goodson: If you can live with the row limitations, it's a handy tool for getting data out of Dev console.
- (2021-09-04) Paul Elias: Thought I had found an answer to all my prayers - yet same issue as others, only downloaded 1200+ records out of 4700. Appreciate the effort, would be great if there was no limit.
- (2021-02-24) Nate Tanner: People are complaining but this is literally just a quick tool you put together to speed things up and it's very appreciated! Helped me bypass unsupported aggregate subqueries through bulk export. Great work durgesh dhoot!
- (2020-11-19) Mitch Woloschek: 2000 record max.....
- (2020-06-24) Jenya Farris: really love having this tool, but i just noticed theres a limit on the number of records it exports, and for me for some reason it is 272, not even 2000.
- (2018-08-31) Nicholas Worth: Inconvenient to have to setup developer console in a separate tab, but very convenient quick way to get CSV once in the dev console. Unfortunate I can only get 2000 records especially since there was NO WARNING! So I almost attempted a data load with a exported CSV on just over 2000 records and realized the discrepancy otherwise I would have no idea. With some improvements this could be a great tool
- (2018-06-14) Jason Driscoll: Fantastic so long as you don't need to export more than 2000 records.
- (2017-04-21) Kirill Yunussov: Thanks for your work, sir!
- (2015-12-14) Kieren Wuest: Hello, This does not work for Custom Domains. Could we get an update that allows it to function for custom domains. Cheers
- (2015-05-13) Sujesh Ramachandren: Great app. USeful when going through SOQL query in the code. and, It does give only 2000 records? not the complete recordsset from the Query. How can I get complete Records in the CSV?
- (2015-05-08) Abhijit Bhagwat: Great!!!