Devtools panel to visualise Coach results
The coach helps you find performance problems on your web page. Think of the coach as a modern version of YSlow. The coach will give advice of how your page can be faster.
- (2018-10-23) Brett Goodrich: DOES NOT WORK UNLESS DOCKED. Instantly started working perfectly when I docked it instead of having the dev console in separate window.
- (2018-10-02) Chao Wu: The Analyse button never even appear...
- (2018-08-01) Farouq Aldori: Doesn't work at all.
- (2018-02-28) Jerod Venema: As noted by others, doesn't work.
- (2017-09-08) Matheus Maciel: Found this info in the a Github issue: "I managed to fix this problem by docking my chrome dev tools instead of using them in a separate window." HTH
- (2017-05-01) Shane Williamson: To add a little more detail... Currently when I open Chrome Dev tools with the extension installed, I see a tab named 'Coach.' When I click it, I see a button 'Analyse' and another link in the form of a logo of a little bear that links to the github page. Clicking Analyse doesn't seem to do anything from what I can tell.
- (2016-11-03) Zack Lerner: Definitely not working currently
- (2016-10-25) Elaine Shannon: I can't get it to do anything except take me back to the Chrome Extension page. Running the latest, 54.0.2840.71 m
- (2016-07-13) Ash: Doesnt work, button doesnt do anything