Eases the management of large installations of targets and projects in Octopus Deploy
A small Chrome extension for Octopus Deploy to provide some additional functions to the user interface. Features * Dashboard project collapser * Environment collapser * Filter machines by role or name * Integrated library template into step template library view - natively supported in Octopus since 3.7.0 * Update step template usage across all projects - natively supported in Octopus since 3.7.0 * Clone step - natively supported in Octopus since 3.7.16 * Edit step as json (advanced) * View release deployment process * View resultant variable list - natively supported in Octopus since 3.4.0 * Dashboard project filter - Allows searching even when all projects are shown in newer Octopus versions. Updates 1.53.3 * Fix viewing release deployment process * Fix edit step as json in newer Octopus 1.53.2 * Dashboard project filter feature * Fix for environment filter and collapser showing on wrong pages due to change in header loading * Turn off update step template for Octopus 3.12.0 and up given it's native at that point 1.52.20 * Fixes to stay compatible with upcoming release of Octopus 3.8.5 1.52.19 * Fix disabling of some features incorrectly in prior versions of Octopus Deploy 1.52.18 * Auto disable integrated community template library for Octopus 3.7.0 as it is provided out of the box * Auto disable clone step for Octopus 3.7.16 as it is provided out of the box * Auto disable resultant variable list for Octopus 3.4.0 as it is provided out of the box 1.52.17 * Fixes for environment filter in 3.3+ 1.52.15 * Supports Octopus Deploy installations in virtual directories. 1.52.10 * Fix breaks integrating with Octopus Deploy 3.4 * Fix edit step as json showing up twice in menu * Show channel for release deployment process 1.51.15 * Fix problem with steps marked as 'Run on Octopus Server' not being updated properly. 1.51.12 * Improve overflow display of resultant variables view 1.51.1 * New feature: View resultant variable list * Add analytics for viewing release deployment process 1.5.4 * Fix Update All template usage with child steps 1.5.2 * Fix defect in machine status search * Fix options page reappearing when no options are changed * Add Octopus Deploy version to analytics 1.5.0 * Deployment process for older releases can now be viewed. High level steps only 1.4.0 * Steps can be edited as raw json (advanced) 1.3.5 * Fix for project groups that start with a digit on dashboard * Clone step now works with child steps
- (2018-03-06) Asim Suvedi: Thanks a lot, I've been waiting for this for years ! Very happy !
- (2017-05-11) Amjad Khoja: Chrome extension is failing to show the deployment process with new version of Octopus server 3.13.2
- (2017-04-24) Ming Teoh: happy with it. helped so much with bulk update to step! Thank you!
- (2017-04-14) Mats Iremark: Most things in it work.
- (2016-09-20) Marcus Felling: Loved it until it broke in Octopus 3.4 :-(
- (2016-07-16) Shyam Hathaliya: Very nice and time saving tool
- (2016-01-25) Michael Denny: Great tools for the vnext features :)
- (2015-03-27) Will Ryan: Well made. Does what it says
- (2015-03-26) Tom Anderson: This really helped us navigate through our 1k+ machines, thanks a TON for this!!!!
- (2018-04-04, v:1.53.3) DAVID TAYLOR: Plugin isnt working
extension isnt working my octopus deploy doesn't have any new tabs at all. Saids its enabled. Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-08-02, v:1.53.2) Dashboard
Would like to order environment columns on the dashboard, currently displays in the created order.
- (2017-05-11, v:1.53.2) Amjad Khoja: Deployment process
Deployment Process is not rendering correctly for new version 3.13.2
- (2017-01-18, v:1.52.18) steve landsaw: Clone Step Issue
Looks like the ability to clone a step is gone.
- (2017-01-16, v:1.52.18) Kris Johnson: Update all button gone
Hi It seems the update 12/ has broken the update all , step templates part.. or at least in our 2 instances the button has gone Thanks kris
- (2017-01-09, v:1.52.17) Corey Bovalina: Step Templates Page
When using bluefin the step templates page becomes almost unusable as it tries to display all the community step templates and pushes all others way to the bottom.
- (2016-10-25, v:1.52.15) Gerard Mariconda: dropdowns all gone
all of my dropdowns disappeared. is there something i can do to get them back?
- (2016-10-25, v:1.52.15) Kris Johnson: Update all missingq
Since the update 24/10/16 the update all button has gone from the step templates .. it was working fine yesterday? is there something i need to do? thanks
- (2016-03-18, v:1.5.2) boraharsh: Can't see update all button
After adding this extension in chrome, I still can't see the update all button in step templates.
- (2016-01-11, v:1.3.4) Howard Roberson: Does not seem to work.
After installing the extension I don't see any of the drop downs or other features. How can you tell the OctopusDeploy site apart from the others?