A CoffeeScript console within the Chrome Dev Tools. Updated/Fixed Version of Coffee Console.
A CoffeeScript console within the Chrome Dev Tools. Updated/Fixed Version of Coffee Console. Fixes: - Works with the latest Version of Chrome - Now shows errors that happen when the complied script is executed on the page
- (2016-06-24) Igor Kalashnikov: спасибо
- (2016-01-19) Gabriel Kind: I absolutely love this extension. One quick fix that REALLY needs to happen though: There needs to be some way to get the error message to disappear or not to cover the last part of my code. I can't see or click on the error I'm trying to fix because the error message is stuck on top!
- (2015-12-25) Kostiantyn Pinchuk: Great extension but vertical scroll doesn't work!!!
- (2015-12-16) 叶俊星: It's cool!
- (2015-11-19) Matt Fletcher: Like all the alternatives, it does the job kinda acceptably. But the font size is too big! And there's no way of changing it! So annoying. Also, Sublime-like indentation shortcuts don't work and there seems to be no documentation or options at all...
- (2015-07-28) avalanche156: Was using until I've found that it handles splats incorrectly.
- (2015-06-02) John G: It would be cool.... If it worked. Using the 100% exact same code in the preview pic, I get an error: Error E_PROTOCOLERROR: Inspector protocol error: %s
- (2015-02-06) Nathan Copier: Been using this extension since version 0.0.3. One of the most useful extensions I have. It is perfect in all of its subtle details. I only wish I could have this as my CoffeeScript editor in Visual Studio.