Augments your Steam Experience
Augmented Steam is a Chrome extension that improves your experience on Steam store and Steam Community, by adding more information and customization options. Please note this is not the original "Enhanced Steam" extension, but a spiritual continuation of the project. Most notable features: - shows the best current price from multiple authorized stores on the game's page (see screenshot) - shows historically lowest price for the game, with a link to the complete price history - adds a more noticeable DRM warning - highlights games you already own or have in your wishlist - adds an option to hide ignored games from the search results - adds regional price comparison for easier overview of the game's pricing around the world - adds infinite scrolling to search results - adds a button to open the game page in the (installed) Steam client - adds OpenCritic ratings and MetaCritic user score ratings - shows overview of hours of play time you can get from HowLongToBeat.com - adds links to other Steam related pages like SteamDb or AStats - adds overview of the estimated number of players from SteamCharts.com - lists estimated owner count and average playtime by Steamspy.com Please note that this extension will not allow you to play Steam games on a Google Chromebook. We are not associated or affiliated with Steam or Valve Corporation. All copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- (2021-01-07) Aleff 369: quise depositar 5 dolares a mi cuenta de steam y me quitaron 2 dolares de mi cuenta de banco , pedazo de mierdas y ni si quiera lo van a devolver
- (2020-11-25) Raven: Needs an option to choose launchers shown. Zero chance I ever buy from a non-Steam launcher, so having them clog up historical or current low price feeds makes the add-on rather useless. Give us an option to ONLY show prices for Steam versions.
- (2020-11-15) Nahuel González: Hoy en día ya no funciona como antes, las funciones de venta rápida del inventario no funcionan que es por lo único que la usaba, me he pasado a Steam Inventory Helper que si que funciona.
- (2020-11-04) Ediz Ergin: Harika
- (2020-11-01) Alp Eren Gürbüz: Very helpfull. I hope they will never give up to upgrade it. I hope they add an information about that game can playable via GeforceNow or not.
- (2020-10-28) Isaias Emanuel: Pelo visto a extensão morreu, também como o site deles.
- (2020-10-25) Sergey Pozdnyakov: Great extension with a lot of useful functions and a great customizability. One issue that prevents me from giving it 5 stars: "All Games" tab contains a summary on top with useful info like total hours in all games, total number of games, played/unplayed games. But for some reason it counts some DLC as full games as well (or otherwise miscalculates the total number). For example: in my Profile there's a standard Steam counter on the right side that says I have 252 games on my account. But Augmented Steam stats on top of All Games tab say that I have 312 games in total. Obviously, official Steam statistics is correct and Augmented Steam statistics is not. It's a small issue but it really annoys me for some reason :) Also, HowLongToBeat statistics is sometimes incorrect (for example: for GRIS game it is missing in Augmented Steam but it's easily found on HowLongToBeat.com site). Will gladly change the rating to 5 stars after it is fixed.
- (2020-09-22) Zentun: Extensão boa e leve, adiciona varias funcionalidades relacionadas a "Quality of life", super recomendo.
- (2020-09-12) Victor Duarte: Simplesmente é uma extensão indispensável para quem usa a Steam. É segura e funciona muito bem, super recomendo!
- (2020-08-31) yoo pan: mine doesnt make effect,i dont know why please help
- (2020-08-05) fq Lin: 好多bug啊，游戏，捆绑包的价格有时候都不对，还有的连地球都没有 图片查看： https://i.loli.net/2020/08/05/BwuL4gapJ2bdCvW.png
- (2020-06-29) 叶燕峰: why does't work,plz help
- (2020-06-27) Emerson baiano: sem duvidas não da para ficar sem! muito bom (:
- (2020-06-25) FrgalfrgalCZ: epic
- (2020-04-14) andriy mokiets: absolute musthave, made with lots of love and a best support i have ever met - thank you itad team!
- (2020-04-03) Hasley Mastroiany: Muito eficaz e simples de usar pra ver as promoções, Lembra mesmo o Antigo Enhanced Steam, ainda não vendi cartas por ele, espero que tenha a mesma facilidade
- (2020-04-02) Google User: Great extension that gives many useful things. And the fact that it's directly connected with Isthereanydeal is even more useful.
- (2020-03-27) miku crazy: very nice
- (2020-03-23) PTK GameplayBr: sempre que boto pra vender o meu fica dando erro
- (2020-03-10) salem sam: Must have for any Steam user. The list of feature is long and they all add to the experience, always updated and im yet to see a bug.
- (2020-02-27) Hemérson Thanegche: top
- (2020-01-12) Peter Phichitsurakij: The steam video trailers glitches and refuses to play properly when this extension and "HD" is enabled. Is there an option somewhere to fix this?
- (2019-12-31) Josh Mcgee: Absolutely great work here guys. Love the extension. Just wish there were more options for custom theme colors :/
- (2019-12-30) Rey: A worthy successor to Enhanced Steam
- (2019-12-29) W Wang: Lots of great & useful additional information for steam.
- (2019-12-24) Rh31z13ll: excelente :)
- (2019-11-22) Rami Markus Maunula: Torchbearer.
- (2019-11-22) Nico Meza: The Best! Thanks!
- (2019-11-21) 小衲: Expansion is great! But there is one problem: the steam video full screen button is not valid, it is not a very serious problem, but it affects the experience very much. I hope you can fix it. Thank you.
- (2019-11-13) Lucas Zegwaard: Works as expected.
- (2019-11-02) First Name: Users beware if you care about your privacy, this addon uses doubleclick.net as detected by Ublock Origin Addon. Double Click = Ad-serving, Ad delivery, Behavioural targeting. Web browser Operating System ISP Bandwidth Time of day IP address https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/id https://static.doubleclick.net/instream/ad_status.js Yes we can indeed we can Criticize an add-on for something it’s intended to do, especially when it undermines its users without any disclosure. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/consumer-review-fairness-act-what-businesses-need-know
- (2019-10-24) Desmond: regional pricing comparison not working anymore? Everything else works just fine tho.
- (2019-10-23) Legend Zhao: Fonts in REVIEWS become larger and occupy more space.
- (2019-10-21) Xeenia Zeeberg: all ok, but last time font in review content is different and i can't see full text sometimes. fix font size please!
- (2019-10-20) Zach Fett: Edit: The store page review fonts are now *way* too big and clicking the "read more" button doesn't actually expand anything. Here is a comparison with the extension off/on: Off: https://i.imgur.com/g9fChqR.png On: https://i.imgur.com/iuhLcAN.png Previous review (which is still something I wish they'd revert): I'm really not liking the changed look for the "Current best" and "Historical low" info above a game's price. Please change it back or let us revert ourselves through a setting.
- (2019-10-20) Decim Mushishi: 新版本消费者评测区的中文字突然变得很大
- (2019-10-18) Burak Şahin: nice extension. keep update pls
- (2019-10-03) Łɨŧŧłɇ Ᵽɇɇᵽ: amazing
- (2019-09-14) Akshay Bhise: How to display current online players?
- (2019-08-17) Royalgamer06: An amazing successor to Enhanced Steam!
- (2019-08-15) Xiaoyun Li: np
- (2019-07-29) No Steam: Please add a check box: open in a new tab (for example, links to steamcardexchange etc).
- (2019-07-27) Paul Katzensteiner: Ein wirklich gutes Plugin um den Steam Store effektiv zu nutzen.
- (2019-07-15) 陶聪: 好用的扩展，nice
- (2019-07-15) Костян Патриций: Не работает функция сортировки достижений "по дате получения".
- (2019-07-05) F L: 拥有游戏 和 愿望单的 绿色蓝色显示功能 经常失效
- (2019-06-30) ROBDEWAND: soo helpfull by selling dumb cards out of my inventory seriously i had like 300 or so of em screw steama nd their dumb verification 1 by 1 thing for cards you can also one click to turn stuff into gems and if you got to the badge progress it even ha san option to sell all your cards
- (2019-06-29) Vitaly Shienok: why it doesnt highlight owned/wishlisted games on activity page??
- (2019-06-16) Nestor Garcia: So good functions even there 1 or 2 i don't understand (don't know how work) but it's nice to install, thanks.
- (2019-06-16) Angelus Sol: нету уже выйти из групп
- (2020-12-07, v:1.4.7) Michael McGowan: Problem with Videos Playing
The Youtube gameplay and Youtube review tabs no longer play videos in the browser (I'm using chrome browser) . The tabs are there, but when i click into them its is just blank. no error or anything. Can you help?
- (2020-11-26, v:1.4.7) Vlad Vranceanu: Geforce Now Availability
Would it be possible and not too complicated to ad a feature that would highlight games that are available on geforce now?
- (2020-11-13, v:1.4.7) Masoud Shokohi: Automated steam
Add an optional extended this ad
- (2020-10-15, v:1.4.7) Kashvi: Issues with notes
I can't seem to add notes or edit them. It's just bugging me a little bit because this was one of the coolest features. I thought of deinstalling and reinstalling the chrome extension but I'm scared that it'll delete my older 65+ notes
- (2020-08-06, v:1.4.6) Magnificent One: How to change custom theme?
Its stuck on Holiday 2014, and the setting for edit profile doesn't change anything.
- (2020-07-29, v:1.4.6) Karim Abdalla: User notes no longer showing up (chrome)
I was having trouble (page would say loading indefinitely) loading wishlists and store search results with augmented steam last couple of days, so I cleared some of my chrome browser settings (cookies and cached images). That fixed the page no loading issue, but now I can neither see my previous notes that I had added to games, nor do I see the button/box to add notes on a standard store game page (or any other page for that matter). I have tried restarting chrome and also disabling then re-enabling the extension, but neither of those restored the user note functionality.
- (2020-07-03, v:1.4.6) Вадим Владимирович: Валюта цены
Заметил что у мяу2 (Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord) минимальная цена " 38,99 pуб. со скидкой -24%", хотя на сайте игра стоит 39.99 евро, мне кажется расширение обработало евро в рубли
- (2020-07-03, v:1.4.6) Евгений Щербаков: Broken user theme (moon sales 2019)
Good time of day. Please add the option to "disable/select" a custom theme! I previously used the "moon sale 2019" theme, and with the introduction of the new profile design, it just "floated" (distorted), and there is no way to disable it! You have made this possible now for the "user profile background", so do it for the "user themes"! Because of this, we had to disable your extension, even though it is cool and necessary! P.S. I'm sorry, I don't speak English well!
- (2020-06-28, v:1.4.5) hiivasieni 23: NO WAY TO CHANGE BACKGROUND AFTER VALVE UPDATE UI
With this new steam UI there is no way to change that isthereanydeal background. Could you please fix that.
- (2020-06-24, v:1.4.5) Sairin: Could you support How long to beat
Could you add a link (along with the links for IsThereAnyDeal and Twitch) for how long to beat or add a section along with player data for howlongtobeat.com? I think it would be very useful. Thank you.
- (2020-06-16, v:1.4.5) Atomicus Aquinas: Ratings
So when going through a search result or "WEEKLONG DEALS", it would be really nice if we had an option to see actual % ratings in them, rather than just the default steam thumbs up/down. Or even an extra filter like, "Only show: [dropdown] Overwhelmingly Positive, Very Positive, etc". If there is any way to cross reference it with metacritic or other game raters, that would be awesome! Here's an example, with my mouse cursor over the rating, showing what I pretty much have to do to each title as I sift through 5000 some odd games on sale in steam. (https://imgur.com/a/7pYp58M)
- (2020-05-10, v:1.4.5) Михаил Измайлов: Line about the current version
Hello! Why not add a line that contains information about the current version and the date of the last update of the game under the release date of the product itself? It would be very convenient. This feature is perfectly implemented in another extension, but I would like to see it in your case, so as not to use both extensions at the same time. Thanks!
- (2020-04-29, v:1.4.4) 葫芦娃: The price is wrong
The displayed price is wrong. It is higher than the original price sometimes. You must click the website to know the specific price information.
- (2020-03-26, v:1.4.3) Alex Mars: Problem on console
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429 () Uncaught (in promise) Error: HTTP 429 for https://steamcommunity.com/market/priceoverview/?appid=730&country=BY¤cy=1&market_hash_name=Sticker%20%7C%20Kjaerbye%20%7C%20London%202018 at common.js:515 at async MarketListingPageClass.addSoldAmountLastDay (community.js:3193) How to fix this?
- (2020-03-21, v:1.4.3) Fabian Teo: Xbox Game Pass tag
With Xbox growing number of titles not exclusive to Microsoft, it'll be great if we can have an optional tag to easily see which games are on Xbox Game Pass on the store page.
- (2020-03-17, v:1.4.1) P L: Right-click context menu search Isthereanydeal.com does not currently work.
As per someone in the bug channel on the Discord, this is fixed (new tab wasn't opening), and will presumably be included in the next update. I'd love to be notified or know approximately when this will happen. Thanks everyone who works on this stuff.
- (2019-12-19, v:1.3.1) Otávio Módolo: crash using Vivaldi browser
For some reason Vivaldi should be compatible but steam crash when plugin is enabled.
- (2019-11-18, v:1.3.1) Rob Saunders: Store page YouTube tab, and badge list page
The YouTube gameplay tab on store pages doesn't work. When I switch to the tab I see a black box with a YouTube play button in the middle, and when I click on it, it says "An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: RQtEQBs2IGBZkHvh)" The playback ID changes depending on the game. Also the badge page (steamcommunity.com/id/___/badges/) tries to add some additional info elements into the box at the top (card drops remaining, etc) and it doesn't add them in the right spot, leading to confusing layout changes.
- (2019-10-20, v:1.3.0) Yssie: Error - Market Transactions
It doesn't load the market transactions fully. It glows red on top and says there's an error on the console, which is: https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=500 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=1000 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=1500 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=2000 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=2500 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3000 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3500 /market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3500:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) community.js:3223 Error: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error for https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3500 at common.js:317 at async nextRequest (community.js:3191) at async loadMarketStats (community.js:3211) at async startLoadingStats (community.js:3255)
- (2019-10-19, v:1.3.0) Alex Loghin: Comments font size too big
The font size for the comments it's too large: https://puu.sh/Eukps/863182edb2.png
- (2019-10-19, v:1.3.0) Hanahan Kim: All reviews' font-size becomes too big from store pages
All reviews' font-size becomes too big from store pages
- (2019-08-27, v:1.2.1) Thien Traitham: Wishlist sorting options by discount percentage & amount are disappear
In wishlist new template by steam sorting options by discount percentage & amount are disappear.
- (2019-08-18, v:1.2.1) Donald Appel: Youtube
I registered an issue with the embedded Youtube playlists. While these work like a charm for games, it's dysfunctional for DLC. See https://i.imgur.com/ETDKOQk.png
- (2019-08-14, v:1.2.0) 王尼玛: support new edge please
Could you please supprt chrominum edge? I install this extension through chrome store in chrominum edge but something is wrong. For example, the steamdb and isthereanydeal.com links are gone which should be displayed on store page.
- (2019-07-27, v:1.1.1) Nick G: Excluding tags no longer works
Hi there, Seems that excluding tags no longer work. Ticking a tag to exclude gives me a Steam page error: https://i.postimg.cc/KY9gwMhy/2019-07-27-11-11-32-Steam-Search.png Can this be fixed? Thank you
- (2019-07-15, v:1.1.1) Костян Патриций: Не работает функция сортировки достижений "по дате получения".
Не работает функция сортировки достижений "по дате получения".
- (2019-05-28, v:0.9.6) jom jim: Error with Red Dot
Hello. Although the extension seems to be working just fine, there is a red dot on the top instead of a green dot. Hovering over it says "An error occurred in the background context.early_access_apids" Also the extension is not liked by my adblocker (ublock origin with the extra addition) and my script blocker ghostery. I have disabled them for now on steam but enhanced steam had absolutely no issues whatsoever that I can recall. If I do not disable my adblocker then the historical price does not show. Thanks