Augments your Steam Experience
Augmented Steam is a Chrome extension that improves your experience on Steam store and Steam Community, by adding more information and customization options. Please note this is not the original "Enhanced Steam" extension, but a spiritual continuation of the project. Most notable features: - shows the best current price from multiple authorized stores on the game's page (see screenshot) - shows historically lowest price for the game, with a link to the complete price history - adds a more noticeable DRM warning - highlights games you already own or have in your wishlist - adds an option to hide ignored games from the search results - adds regional price comparison for easier overview of the game's pricing around the world - adds infinite scrolling to search results - adds a button to open the game page in the (installed) Steam client - adds OpenCritic ratings and MetaCritic user score ratings - shows overview of hours of play time you can get from HowLongToBeat.com - adds links to other Steam related pages like SteamDb or AStats - adds overview of the estimated number of players from SteamCharts.com - lists estimated owner count and average playtime by Steamspy.com Please note that this extension will not allow you to play Steam games on a Google Chromebook. We are not associated or affiliated with Steam or Valve Corporation. All copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- (2020-01-12) Pitak Phichitsurakij: The steam video trailers glitches and refuses to play properly when this extension and "HD" is enabled. Is there an option somewhere to fix this?
- (2019-12-31) Josh Mcgee: Absolutely great work here guys. Love the extension. Just wish there were more options for custom theme colors :/
- (2019-12-30) Rey: A worthy successor to Enhanced Steam
- (2019-12-29) Weilei Wang: Lots of great & useful additional information for steam.
- (2019-12-24) alexandro Santos: excelente :)
- (2019-11-22) Rami Markus Maunula: Torchbearer.
- (2019-11-22) Cortes003: The Best! Thanks!
- (2019-11-21) 小衲: Expansion is great! But there is one problem: the steam video full screen button is not valid, it is not a very serious problem, but it affects the experience very much. I hope you can fix it. Thank you.
- (2019-11-13) Lucas Zegwaard: Works as expected.
- (2019-11-02) First Name: Users beware if you care about your privacy, this addon uses doubleclick.net as detected by Ublock Origin Addon. Double Click = Ad-serving, Ad delivery, Behavioural targeting. Web browser Operating System ISP Bandwidth Time of day IP address https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/id https://static.doubleclick.net/instream/ad_status.js Yes we can indeed we can Criticize an add-on for something it’s intended to do, especially when it undermines its users without any disclosure. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/consumer-review-fairness-act-what-businesses-need-know
- (2019-10-24) Desmond S.: regional pricing comparison not working anymore? Everything else works just fine tho.
- (2019-10-23) Legend Zhao: Fonts in REVIEWS become larger and occupy more space.
- (2019-10-21) Xeenia Zeeberg: all ok, but last time font in review content is different and i can't see full text sometimes. fix font size please!
- (2019-10-20) Zach Fett: Edit: The store page review fonts are now *way* too big and clicking the "read more" button doesn't actually expand anything. Here is a comparison with the extension off/on: Off: https://i.imgur.com/g9fChqR.png On: https://i.imgur.com/iuhLcAN.png Previous review (which is still something I wish they'd revert): I'm really not liking the changed look for the "Current best" and "Historical low" info above a game's price. Please change it back or let us revert ourselves through a setting.
- (2019-10-20) Decim Mushishi: 新版本消费者评测区的中文字突然变得很大
- (2019-10-18) Burak Şahin: nice extension. keep update pls
- (2019-10-03) Little Peep: amazing
- (2019-09-14) Akshay Bhise: How to display current online players?
- (2019-08-17) Royalgamer06: An amazing successor to Enhanced Steam!
- (2019-08-15) Xiaoyun Li: np
- (2019-07-29) N Steam: Please add a check box: open in a new tab (for example, links to steamcardexchange etc).
- (2019-07-27) Paul Katzensteiner: Ein wirklich gutes Plugin um den Steam Store effektiv zu nutzen.
- (2019-07-15) 陶聪: 好用的扩展，nice
- (2019-07-15) Костян Патриций: Не работает функция сортировки достижений "по дате получения".
- (2019-07-05) F L: 拥有游戏 和 愿望单的 绿色蓝色显示功能 经常失效
- (2019-12-19, v:1.3.1) Otávio Módolo: crash using Vivaldi browser
For some reason Vivaldi should be compatible but steam crash when plugin is enabled.
- (2019-11-18, v:1.3.1) Rob Saunders: Store page YouTube tab, and badge list page
The YouTube gameplay tab on store pages doesn't work. When I switch to the tab I see a black box with a YouTube play button in the middle, and when I click on it, it says "An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: RQtEQBs2IGBZkHvh)" The playback ID changes depending on the game. Also the badge page (steamcommunity.com/id/___/badges/) tries to add some additional info elements into the box at the top (card drops remaining, etc) and it doesn't add them in the right spot, leading to confusing layout changes.
- (2019-10-20, v:1.3.0) Ysrhael Tierno: Error - Market Transactions
It doesn't load the market transactions fully. It glows red on top and says there's an error on the console, which is: https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=500 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=1000 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=1500 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=2000 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=2500 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3000 community.js:3190 https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3500 /market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3500:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) community.js:3223 Error: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error for https://steamcommunity.com/market/myhistory/render/?count=500&start=3500 at common.js:317 at async nextRequest (community.js:3191) at async loadMarketStats (community.js:3211) at async startLoadingStats (community.js:3255)
- (2019-10-19, v:1.3.0) Alex Loghin: Comments font size too big
The font size for the comments it's too large: https://puu.sh/Eukps/863182edb2.png
- (2019-10-19, v:1.3.0) Hanahan Kim: All reviews' font-size becomes too big from store pages
All reviews' font-size becomes too big from store pages
- (2019-08-27, v:1.2.1) Thien Traitham: Wishlist sorting options by discount percentage & amount are disappear
In wishlist new template by steam sorting options by discount percentage & amount are disappear.
- (2019-08-18, v:1.2.1) Donald Appel: Youtube
I registered an issue with the embedded Youtube playlists. While these work like a charm for games, it's dysfunctional for DLC. See https://i.imgur.com/ETDKOQk.png
- (2019-08-14, v:1.2.0) 王尼玛: support new edge please
Could you please supprt chrominum edge? I install this extension through chrome store in chrominum edge but something is wrong. For example, the steamdb and isthereanydeal.com links are gone which should be displayed on store page.
- (2019-07-27, v:1.1.1) Nick G: Excluding tags no longer works
Hi there, Seems that excluding tags no longer work. Ticking a tag to exclude gives me a Steam page error: https://i.postimg.cc/KY9gwMhy/2019-07-27-11-11-32-Steam-Search.png Can this be fixed? Thank you
- (2019-07-15, v:1.1.1) Костян Патриций: Не работает функция сортировки достижений "по дате получения".
Не работает функция сортировки достижений "по дате получения".
- (2019-05-28, v:0.9.6) jom jim: Error with Red Dot
Hello. Although the extension seems to be working just fine, there is a red dot on the top instead of a green dot. Hovering over it says "An error occurred in the background context.early_access_apids" Also the extension is not liked by my adblocker (ublock origin with the extra addition) and my script blocker ghostery. I have disabled them for now on steam but enhanced steam had absolutely no issues whatsoever that I can recall. If I do not disable my adblocker then the historical price does not show. Thanks