osTicket checker and manager
This extension checks for new tickets in one or more OsTicket systems. Change log: Version 1.0.0: * The plugin is rewritten to work on Chrome version >30 * fixed Chrome desktop notifications * now it is working with the latest version of osTicket 1.8+ and 1.9+ * the source is public in Github Version 0.2.1: * check for valid login Version 0.2: * fixed multiple servers connection and notification.
- (2019-09-17) Marcus Herou: Hi! Got 1 / 3 servers working. osTicket-v1.12.2 Dunno if it is due to https but the one using https is in fact working.
- (2019-04-06) VektorData Soluciones TI: No funciona. Se configuró con dos servidores osticket y no valida el login ni tampoco muestra tickets ni alertas.
- (2019-03-16) David Young: Not working for me for osTicket v1.11
- (2017-09-26) Andrew Ruff: Isn't working with 1.10 It keeps popping up every __ minutes for the same tickets instead of just for new tickets. It displays the ticket # and "no subject". The sound is a beep from a fire alarm buzzer that is rather annoying and doesn't seems to have another choice.
- (2016-11-14) Rinaldi Adam: keep notification an old ticket. just 1old ticket -_-. idk why.
- (2016-07-11) Константин Шкодских: I estimate to five stars for the idea!
- (2016-05-07) Norbert Kisely: Jó gondolat, működik kiválóan. Kicsit tudhatna többet
- (2015-08-01) Johnny Assist: scared the crap out of me when it beeps, but i love it!
- (2019-10-28, v:1.0.1) Warren Gibbs: OS Ticket Checker
Running 1.12.2 OS Ticket, no longer has access to server, was running 1.10.14 OST. Was a great App, is there a work around in script.
- (2019-02-27, v:1.0.1) Celio da cruz silva: How do I setup this app?
Good Morning ! How do I setup this app? I put which url? my url is here: http://suporte.facom.com.br/
- (2019-02-13, v:1.0.1) Richard Treanor: Setup instructions
Hi i have all my server details entered into osticket checker but i keep getting error cannot load tickets from server. Would we be able to get a read me file that describes how to setup this service or can anyone help me reconfigure this. I am on version v1.11.0-rc1 Thank you
- (2019-02-02, v:1.0.1) Cannot load tickets data from server
The system give me this error: Cannot load tickets data from server: help what's the problem?
- (2018-03-29, v:1.0.1) Allo Brox: Subject is not showing
I have osTicket version 1.10.1 and latest version of Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)). osTicket Checker works fine, it pops up in the interval I set up and shows top 5 tickets with their numbers. But the field where should be Subject description shows only "No Subject" text. I really need Subject description there. Is it possible to repair that problem?
- (2018-02-12, v:1.0.1) Henri Poot: no se conecta
ingreso los datos del servidor, al hacer clic en "guardar y recargar" no pasa nada, gracias
- (2017-09-26, v:1.0.1) Andrew Ruff: v. 1.10 not working
It keeps popping up every __ minutes for the same tickets instead of just for new tickets. It displays the ticket # and "no subject". The sound is a beep from a fire alarm buzzer that is rather annoying and doesn't seems to have another choice.
- (2017-01-31, v:1.0.1) Harald Diedrichs: There is no sound
Hallo! There is no sound. Is it working with OsTicket Core, v1.10? Best regards Harald
- (2016-01-21, v:1.0.1) Jeff MacKenzie: Server Name
What do we need to use for server name? I have it hosted and it doesnt accept the web address so not sure what to use.
- (2015-09-08, v:1.0.1) André Schirr: Ticketlist
can you update this Plugin to the latest osTicket Version. The ticketlist seems to be misplaced. thx