Simplifies adding torrent, ed2k, ftp files to ASUS Download Master queue
- Update 0.0.3 Fixed an issue which causes "Unknown error" message. Actually this message means duplicate torrent file (Torrent file was already added to download queue). - Update 0.0.2 Improved .torrent detection Fixed success message when ASUS Download Master task limit reached (max 30 active tasks) --- Adds context menu to every link which allows to quickly download file. - Download Master Make sure you have an ASUS router with Download Master installed and running. If Download Master not installed follow this tutorial: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/114001 - Options Before you proceed you must specify several options by clicking on extension icon Application URL - URL to Download Master application (usually its http://router.asus.com:8081) Username - router admin username Password - router admin password Provided credentials won't be send anywere and will be stored only on your current machine. - Usage Right-click on any link and select 'Download with ASUS Download Master'. Torrent files are auto-detected so you don't need to worry about this. You will see notification about success or error. - Supported versions Tested on RT-AC88U and Download Master 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 - There is already 3 similar extensions I know. They all not working now. - Sources https://github.com/acc15/asus-downloader-chrome
- (2019-09-16) Mihai Dragomirescu: For me it's not working. Have an ASUS RT86U and i get the "unexpected error.."
- (2019-03-15) Josef King: it's working, thank's man.
- (2019-06-18, v:0.0.1) Richard Adcock: chat
does asus have live chat
- (2019-06-18, v:0.0.1) Richard Adcock: please need some help
I had to install a new version of windows and lost most everything I had installed need help