See Google Algorithm Updates and Global Holidays in your Google Analytics reports.
Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations extension is a tool that allows you to automate the process of adding notes to your GA reports. This chrome extension saves you the hassle of adding the same information again and again in all your Google Analytics Views. By default, and without the need of signing up, you will see: ✓ Confirmed and unconfirmed Google algorithm updates, so you can better understand how the latest update has impacted your traffic ✓ Global Holidays of your targeted countries so you can easily check if holiday seasons are affecting your performance data --- If you sign up, you'll have access to more advanced features that will allow you to fully automate the process of adding annotations to your Google Analytics reports: ✓ Context API: post annotations from your favorite systems and tools ✓ Google Tag Manager connection, to push new versions of your GTM data layer to Google Analytics with a single click ✓ Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket webhooks to automatically track code deployments ✓ Native integration with Data Studio ✓ Bulk upload via CSV If you would like to see more integrations with other tools, please send in your suggestions to [email protected] For more details on Enhanced Google Analytics extension and Context, please check https://context.sweetlabs.io/. --- How do I Install Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations & use it? 1- Go to Google Chrome Store and click on install the extension 2- Once you have installed the browser addon for Chrome go to a Google Analytics report and click click the Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations icon that shows up at the top right of your browser. If you do not see this icon, the addon was not installed correctly. Try to uninstall it and then reinstall it. 3- In the popup that opens up, select what annotations you want to see within your Google Analytics report: 4- See your selected options as annotations within your Google Analytics reports. 5- Click on any of the Context little icons you see over Google Analytics chart to see annotations details. --- We value privacy highly. Your Google Analytics data is never saved or used for any purposes, other than to show you the annotations on top of your Google Analytics reports. -- Changelog: 1.0.26 : Fixed organization selector 1.0.25 : [Solved] Logged in users can't add new annotations 1.0.22 : Add organizations selector & Fix add annotations form & allow users to track GTM versions 1.0.21 : Remove filters cache 1.0.19 : Change copy on Add annotations page
- (2020-01-07) BUSINESS SETUP PRO SERVICES ATTESTATION FOR DUBAI: very helpful having all the information about updates, https://www.uaeadc.com/
- (2019-10-23) Sultan Mallens: Working. Thanks
- (2019-03-06) Esteve Miller: Genial! De entrada me deja ver todos los cambios en el Algoritmo de búsqueda de Google y las vacaciones de cualquier país. También lo he configurado para que añada una nueva anotación cada vez que Jenkins despliega un nuevo build de mi proyecto!
- (2019-02-28) Pratik Patel: Very productive solution, I am saved from lot of efforts to manually add annotations to GA now. Loved it! Thanks
- (2019-02-21) Nino Dafonte: Very helpful having all the information about updates, holidays, deployments, etc in the same screen than the data. It gives a powerful general view. Thanks!
- (2019-02-21) Oriol Cort: Easy to integrate and very useful to track changes on Google algorithm as well as track internal code releases. Recommended.
- (2019-02-19) Iñaki Mediavilla: This is cool!