Salesforce Advanced Search Plugin
Salesforce Advanced Search plugin works in both Classic and Lightning: i) Search any keyword, text or field api name used anywhere in below Salesforce Components, in the result section plugin shows the total number of files where keyword has been used in different components. Plugin also provides to choose which all components to search in for the keyword via checkbox selection: 1) Apex Classes 2) Apex Triggers 3) Visualforce Pages 4) Visualforce Components 5) Email Templates ii) Show Field API Names with Labels of an object in details page, you can toggle between Show and Hide Field API Names without refreshing the page It's also available for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/salesforce-advanced-search/
- (2021-01-12) Kumar Saurabh: Excellent productivity tool..thanks a lot
- (2021-01-12) Pradeep N: Must have plugin for all SF Developers.
- (2019-02-23) gopal rao: Really nice plugin to identify field references. Would be nice if we could export the details to excel.
- (2019-02-20) Nicole Beaulieu: Saves hours of searching and hunting! Best time-saving extension ever.
- (2019-02-15) Christian Cunningham: I work in a very large org with over a decade worth of code and data. This plugin makes it extremely easy to find where fields are used in the code as well as email templates. Not only does it help find specific fields, but you can also search for phrases and sentences. I can't tell you how much time I've spent trying to find a specific email template with limited information. With this plugin, all I need is the subject or any part of the body to find what I'm looking for. I also find the way in which this plugin displays the API name better than any other I've tried. Must have!
- (2019-02-15) Shahina khurshid: Very useful extension. It comes in very handy when you have a very large org and it searches through all the Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components and Email Templates as well. Simply great. Must to have extension for Salesforce developers or admins.