A chrome extension that provide developers access to Akamai developer tools including testing OPEN APIs right within their workspace
Change Log: Update (1/18/21): Updated UA Code. Update (10/23/20): CORS fixes to avoid Chrome blocking requests, removed requests for permissions not used by the extension to avoid violating the Chrome store policies Update (03/15/19): - Adding support for different kinds of subdomains within fetch logs function - Removed "x-extracted-values" from debug headers due to breakage of large group of websites from having bloated response headers - Added support for Brotli pragma header - edited tweet button to point to the most current link for this chrome extension Update (02/02/19): Adding updates from Piez for Akamai Video Manager Update (01/22/19): Removing Proxy from manifest permission list Update (10/08/18): Removing JS obfuscation from the extension to be compliant with chrome's latest announcement: https://blog.chromium.org/2018/10/trustworthy-chrome-extensions-by-default.html Update (10/02/18): Fixing invalid timestamp issue Update (09/18/18) : Adding support for multiple header name and value pairs Update (09/14/18) : Adding support for PUT requests Update (09/09/18) : Revamping Akamai developer toolkit to include the ability to test OPEN APIs with ease. This is an unofficial Akamai extension and there will be no Akamai Technical Support provided in case the tool fails or throws errors, that being said please report all issues using the feedback button within the extension. All API tokens and credentials are stored locally in your laptop and not beamed up to the internet, we run EdgeGrid within the extension and pass the computed Authorization headers with the API. This extension is not supported by Akamai
- (2020-12-03) Paul Beattie: No longer seems to work. It was a pretty good tool for getting Akamai pragma headers out but it is no longer setting them. Tried a fresh Chrome profile and everything but nothing got it working.
- (2019-08-08) Luc Douwen: A great tool that shows how Akamai can boost your site. A pity that the latest version 2.0.39 interferes with some applications that ran fine with previous versions. I get errors like : timesheets.cronos.be/:1 Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://tiaapi.cronos.be/permission/authPermissions' from origin 'https://timesheets.cronos.be' has been blocked by CORS policy: Request header field x-im-piez is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.
- (2018-10-30) YB: It is great tool kit and appreciate a lot
- (2020-11-03, v:2.0.41) John Grinwis: debug headers not working anymore
looks like the developer toolkit is not sending the debug headers anymore. So we're not seeing any Image Manager optimizations anymore or other debug info.
- (2018-07-16, v:1.0.9) Isn't working
Receiving a "Can not make API call" error