Protection against the latest phishing and scam websites.
The SafeToOpen Online Security helps to identify when it is safe to submit your password to a website and when it is not. Phishing is a never-ending battle. Malicious websites are carefully designed and refined to trick unsuspecting users into giving up their credentials. The SafeToOpen Online Security is like having an information security expert sitting next to you looking for indicators of a suspicious web page. SafeToOpen tells you if a web page is risky and reassures you if it is safe. SafeToOpen has been designed with privacy in mind. The browser extension only analyses web pages that ask uses for sensitive information, like passwords, and does ignore well-known legitimate websites like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. SafeToOpen does not track browsing activity unless it detects a suspicious website. If a web page is detected as suspicious then SafeToOpen collects: • Your public IP address • Your web browser name and version • Your operating system name and version • The suspicious URL (used for in-depth analysis) • The number of words appearing on the suspicious web page After analysis, suspicious URLs are masked such that only the domain name part of the URL (the Fully Qualified Domain Name) is visible. SafeToOpen may collect additional information if the SafeToOpen browser extension is installed by your organization and your administrator has defined a policy to collect additional information. The SafeToOpen Browser Extension is a free product of SafeToOpen for personal use. To deploy SafeToOpen for your organization, please contact us at c[email protected] to obtain a unique customer key and access to the SafeToOpen dashboard. For more information, please visit https://safetoopen.com.
- (2021-08-01) Elly Wan: Recommended by one of my colleagues, he randomly saw the post related to this tool from Linkdin and started to use it. It turns out working perfectly. Such great tool and hope it will become popular and benefit to more and more people in the near future. Huge thanks to the developement team.
- (2021-07-29) Teleputty Co: Super easy to use. It actually works!
- (2021-07-29) Mehrdad Janbeglou: Consider Safetoopen's solution as the last defense layer if protection against Zero-Day attack really matters to you. Since I am using it I had no concerns at all and I feel safe :)
- (2020-09-25) Parsa J: I've been using this extension for months and its always been reliable, safe and quick. Fantastic work!
- (2019-09-25) Paul Hackett: Awesome tool, highly recommended for general day to day browser use.
- (2019-03-24) jean noel GADRAS: Awesome tool! Easy of use, efficient, great work!
- (2019-02-26) Nice work
- (2019-02-19) adele sali: thanks.this is very useful