Send your current page to Google Mobile Friendly Test tool to verify if it is Mobile-Friendly, if it is responsive web design.
Clic and your current page is SENT to Google Mobile Friendly test. A good way to validate the Responsive Web Design of a website by Google and to make sure your site's ready for mobile-friendly Google search results. This tool will analyze a URL and report if the page has a mobile-friendly design. This extension is a QUICK ACCESS to it.
- (2019-03-10) Pushkiiin_Suportus_Bra
- (2017-01-25) Nick: All this does is open the google mobile friendly test. It doesn't automatically populate the search with the page you're on. This is essentially just a bookmark. You still have to copy/paste the address into the tool.
- (2015-07-29) Michel Taneur: Useful. Thanks.
- (2015-07-29) Thierry Lafontainas: Direct and simple.
- (2015-07-28) Juan Shton: Great tool! Simple and useful.
- (2015-07-27) Sébastien de Belgique: Thanks.
- (2016-08-11, v:2.0.5) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "NEW Google Mobile Friendly Test Quick Access" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]