Hubspot is a great Free CRM right? If you’re serious about B2B sales, you’ll use LinkedIn too - because that’s where all of your prospects hang out. • What if you could integrate the two? • What if you could import LinkedIn contacts right into Hubspot without any re-keying or annoying cut & paste? • How much time would you save? • And how much more could you sell? Hubris connects LinkedIn and Hubspot right inside of the browser, making it easy to import Contacts and Companies straight into Hubspot. And, when you add LinkedIn contacts to Hubspot, Hubris keeps a record of who added them, what information was added and when it was updated, so that you also have an audit trail for compliance purposes. The Hubris app enables you to link directly to the contact’s Hubspot record and displays important Hubspot information right there on their LinkedIn profile page. • Have we already contacted this person? • Do we have a deal in play with them? Hubris doesn’t just save time though, it’s great for teams too. Because Hubris checks whether LinkedIn contacts already exist in Hubspot, you and your team can see if somebody else is already working a contact. Sync Social Conversations Hubris super power - you can also sync LinkedIn Messages with Hubspot, so that you and your team have a complete picture of your conversations across every channel. The Social Conversations are synced into the Hubspot timeline so that your team’s discussions can be seen alongside emails, sales calls and website visits in a single view. Finally, there’s a power search feature that scans a LinkedIn search view to identify if LinkedIn contacts already exist in Hubspot. Great for prospecting and quickly profiling customers. Hubris is quick to set up. You simple create a Hubris account and link it to your Hubspot account using the Hub ID and API key (your administrator may need to do this for you). Admin Features • Complete flexibility over the fields that are displayed and imported • Decide which information can be imported from LinkedIn to Hubspot (e.g. email, phone number) • Decide which information in Hubspot should be displayed in the Hubris app. • Invite new users • Set user different permissions • Monitor user usage The basic plan is FREE to use for a single user with 10 LinkedIn profile Grabs per month. Hubris has four different monthly subscription plans to choose from: FREE • Max users = 1 • Grabs per month = 10 • Profile sync • Compliance Audit • Search sync BASIC • Max users = 10 • Grabs per month = 250 • Profile Sync • Compliance Audit • Search Sync TEAM • Max Users = 25 • Grabs per month = 750 • Profile Sync • Compliance Audit • Search Sync • Message Sync ENTERPRISE • Max Users = 50 • Grabs per month = 2000 • Profile Sync • Compliance Audit • Search Sync • Message Sync • Custom Fields • Grab Email Addresses • Grab Phone Numbers
- (2020-01-08) Shirish Khedkar: The contact button stopped working for us the second day when we signed up for premium service. We have sent like 5 emails to support in last 3 days and no response so far. I know: We have been checking the spam folders as well but no communication. dont even have a live chat to consult neither are their any FAQ's to tra manually. Tired of this app within a week.
- (2019-12-09) Kavin Tam: can't make it work. tried api key and hub id
- (2019-12-06) Darryl Kennedy: The extension worked great in the free model but when I upgraded to Enterprise the sync failed to work. Two support tickets raised so far, yet to get a response.
- (2019-11-07) Louis de Froment: it does not work. Subscription process is just a nightmare
- (2019-10-10) Jawad Sabra: Looked really promising after LinkedHub & Lead Connect have been banned by LI. however the grab contact button stopped working for me the second day of usage, and I had already signed up to premium. Also the app looks like it needs more maturity in terms of look and feel but that's understandable. Also I've logged multiple tickets and haven't had any response on them! That's frustrating. So I am 1 day away from reporting abuse.
- (2019-10-09) Tracey Lall: Lot's of steps to link the accounts. Buggy - does not import linkedin url even when specific mapping setup. Company fails to synch, but no error displayed, just silently fails. Cannot import leads while in sales navigator, can only do so from actual linked in profile. This isn't exactly rocket science, so why doesnt this just work?! It's easier and more reliable to just export to csv (using other plugins) change the header line and import to hubspot.
- (2019-10-01) Alex Douglas: Hubris is a unique tool that I discovered when searching for a one-stop sync between Linkedin (Sales Navigator) and Hubspot CRM. My business is built around developing relationships & maintaining open lines of communication with connections via Linkedin. Once set up, Hubris offers seamless integration between the two applications allowing me to effortlessly sync my Linkedin connections & keep track of what’s important. I’d recommend Hubris to anyone that leverages digital technology to automate their sales & marketing efforts.
- (2019-10-01) Gregory Ellis: Our whole team use this internally, it grabs everything you need and even syncs conversations so we know if anyone else has communicated with that person before
- (2019-08-15) Peter Rullmann: It's OKish, but it seems to only transfer some bits of information. A big plus would be if it copied over the profile picture, but it doesn't seem to do that. Also I would expect it would copy over the linkedin URL and number off linkedin connections, but also this it doesn't seem to do. Also when updating an existing HubSpot contact, I would expect Hubris to add new email addresses, but instead it seems to overwrite. So I am not sure if I will keep using it.
- (2019-06-16) Igor Keel: Extension only shows up on the people search page of Linkedin. There's no button to sync with HS on profile page nor on SalesNavigator!!!
- (2019-03-07) Really simple to use, a must for Hubspot contact maintenance.
- (2019-03-06) Gregory Ellis: Saves me so much time, wish I'd had it years ago.