A simple free utility for your browser that helps you decide how much to spend on your next transaction.
This extension helps you keep track of the congestion on the Ethereum blockchain. It shows the latest fees so you can decide what's best for you to price your transactions.
- (2021-10-25) Doug Bennett: Fantastic. I was worried I'd have to write my own application to get updated gas prices. Nice polling mechanism.
- (2021-10-22) oth aoua: we should be able to control the refresh rate, on etherscan it is 10 seconds, here it s more, and make the price less accurate
- (2021-10-16) Yousseph Hamade: Fast update but no notification for gas drop
- (2021-07-11) Bruce Hidalgo: A useful tool to know the right timing to make a transaction/approval/purchase on an exchange like ShibaSwap or transferring coins/tokens from one exchange into a wallet and vice versa. I only wish I found this sooner as i could have saved a lot of ETH/Money.
- (2021-04-21) Mostafa Nafady: show the $USD value maybe??
- (2021-02-13) Young Pleb: Love it. Great extension. Recommended for all apes.
- (2021-01-04) D C: Nice and mainly the only app that provides GAS details. The reason why I give 3 stars is because it will be nice to be able to set alerts when the GAS price goes above/below certain limits. Also will be nice to set the color of the background (GAS price indicator) base on (Slow->Fast).
- (2020-11-18) Gyfu SolDen: Please add alarms when reach some levels.....repeat and one way in browser or email
- (2020-09-30) Mr. Dove: simple and very usefull, thanks!
- (2020-09-22) Luke Schoen: Does exactly what I wanted. Gas price in my chrome toolbar
- (2020-09-11) Vincent de Almeida: Simple and works - enough said
- (2020-09-01) ubuntu user: what do you think about https://www.gasnow.org/ ?
- (2019-11-14) GeoffedUP: I Love me some simple useful tools that work
- (2019-04-04) Mark Evans: You can't really complain about this one. It's simple and does exactly what it sets out to do. I was particularly impressed that it shows the normal/safe low gas price on the plugin icon, so you needn't really interact with the plugin at all. Thx dev!
- (2018-12-13) Antonio Savage: Awesome, simple and always accurate little icon in my extensions list that gives me the current gwei. And as an added bonus, the dev wasn't lazy/sneaky/or abusive in any way and doesn't request "Read/Change data on every website you visit permission" which nowadays seems to be the norm. Thanks dev for the awesome extension!
- (2018-09-04) Brady McKenna: Love it, saves me a lot of time and money
- (2018-07-15) Andrew Hine: Can we get alerts when it drops below a certain level?
- (2018-03-02) Enrico Dell'amico: ottimo e semplice grazie
- (2018-01-13) Marco: Really useful but please add Tx Fee below Gwei price so I quickly know how much does it cost to transfer.
- (2018-01-10) Alejandro R.: Great little extension. It'd be even better if there'd be an option to choose between Standard price and Safe Minimum
- (2018-01-09) Arthur Camara: Simple and useful. I used ethgasstation hundreds of times, but this is so much more convenient!
- (2018-01-08) Griffin Hotchkiss: If you make more than 1 Ethereum transaction a week, this is a really handy tool. thanks Niel!