Get An Updated Weather Forcast With a Single Click - Our Weather Extension is Accurate, Fast And User Friendly
Welcome aboard, thanks for checking out our Weather extension! Our Weather extension allows you to check the weather anywhere in the world in real time, right from your Chrome browser. Here's how it's done: - Add our Weather extension to your browser - Click on the Weather icon at the top of your browser - Wait for the extension to pick up on your location or enter a location in the extension's search bar - Enjoy! If you happened to find bugs, have any questions or feedback for us about our Weather extension, we'd be happy to hear from you, just drop us a comment or a review! If you want to remove our Weather extension, that's fine. All you have to do is right-click on the Weather extension icon and click "Remove from Chrome..." on the menu. Thanks for trying our Weather extension, we hope you love it and use it every day!
- (2020-04-10) Dum Dum: Its a good extension but its not updated very often. would recommeced it if you are not bothered to search up weather on google....
- (2020-03-07) debian sql: its don't work..!
- (2020-02-28) Sebastian Langner: The app seems to NEED a location to be typed in, it will not recognize where I am via IP address. Also the weather that was forecast was waaaay off. It was showing 8 degrees celcius, but it's minus -14 today. A weather app that doesn't give you the correct weather is pretty useless
- (2020-02-08) Jayson Perman: i search for my location and the info it pulls up is way off. Then when you click out and it automatically switches back to the location of your ip, not the location i entered.
- (2020-02-02) Thanh Trúc Nguyễn: easy too use, good
- (2020-01-11) Liz Zoob: It's low profile but it does not update the temperature on its own--I have to click on it each time I want to see what the temp. is now, not what is was when I last clicked on it. Is there some setting I am missing?
- (2020-01-08) Michael Kohn: Wanted a forecast for next day but it seems to offer next to nothing. What is "9/20" supposed to mean?
- (2019-11-27) Yang M: Extension is able to read and change all site data by default? Seems a little excessive just to save typing "weather" in Google. Yes, you can change the option about restrict the data the extension can read and change on websites you visit. But having that set to *All The Things* \o/ by default is probably a good hint at the data sifting this is actually doing?
- (2019-11-18) 邓红: What's meaning of 19 in Forecast?
- (2019-11-16) Ross Vassilev: stopped working.
- (2019-11-09) Douglas Mull: I have to enter my location every time. It does not auto locate me, when I entered zip it gave wrong temp. reading.
- (2019-08-07) Katie Cramer: Continues to read Celsius no matter how many times I try to switch it to Fahrenheit.
- (2019-05-21) Staci C: It shows up in the upper right hand corner with my other extensions with the temp as a badge right there, but for some odd reason it shows 30 degrees until I click it, and then it updates to my correct local temperature. BUT, since having that showing at all was a bonus, I'll just learn to click on it. No other issues. :)
- (2019-05-13) TTR Shop: The grey text is hard to read against the even darker gray background for some of the words. I mostly like the app, but low customization is hampering a 5 star review.
- (2019-04-28) Tish Bremmy: I like the concept and being able to see the weather in the icon. However, it keeps showing Celsius when I set it to Fahrenheit. It doesn't show correct until I click on it, which is rather annoying and doesn't quite serve its purpose for me.
- (2019-04-22) christina 311 USS: It keeps switching from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Annoying.
- (2019-03-16) George Summers: Sucks Does not load. I search for location says location not found. Does nothing but give load circle. All and all just sucks. Do not download.
- (2019-03-04) Albert911emt -: Either I wait for the app to give me the local weather, which never works, no matter how long I wait - or I have to type in my location every single time I want the local weather, which is just dumb. The app should be able to remember my location, so I don't have to wait, or type it in every time. Uninstalled.